• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Luffy's nooby lifethread.

level 161
sDoqc.png

New outfit!
wmEyMf.png

Tw02C3.png

zP_p6S.png

TWO MEANIES
28r3528.png

okay okay, actually that guy deserved it, he kep blocking me from helping Luffy and then he tricked Luffy to go outside so that he could make it before him.

That woman was some real scum!

Demon oak
hBTwIW.png

And with that comes a new full outfit :D
DMkzrm.png

A lot happened the past few days...

Level 165
8jUW0G.png

Equipment update (and skills, I guess?)
MgJxHT.png
->
0_uxhl.png

My friend moved to lunarforce and is convinced he'll never ever ever return to shadowcores.
He said I could take EVERYTHING! I took that very literal and went to every depot on his account and got EVERYTHING.
After selling a lot, taking his pure cash and so on, I got 21kk :D
LuLnAH.png

With that money I tried to buy a house but failed (on a very stupid way, I'll tell you guys later), bought a solar axe and I'm now busy getting full brotherhood :D
Already got 1692/3000 for the outfit :)
At the end I should still have around 14.5kk, if there's anything you think I should totally get, tell me. (Keep in mind I already have ornate legs in posession, and I thought about the ornate chestplate)

- - - Updated - - -

Sir Matthew is the most hardest person to get a conversation going with. The man knows how to fucking mess you up :(

kJgvHv.png

Buy minor tokens for warzone :D
You waste a lot of money but then it profits..

I think you should buy Ornate Legs/Orante Chestplate:p

I think you should buy Ornate Legs/Orante Chestplate:p
At the end I should still have around 14.5kk, if there's anything you think I should totally get, tell me. (Keep in mind I already have ornate legs in posession, and I thought about the ornate chestplate)
(Keep in mind I already have ornate legs in posession, and I thought about the ornate chestplate)
(Keep in mind I already have ornate legs in posession, and I thought about the ornate chestplate)

w8 wut?

you have 21kk and i still had to give you money? o_0
I had 250k when you gave me that 1kk.
Then I bought something, so I went back to 250k, then I got up to 5kk a few days later, and then Fewix quit and I got his account and TOOK EVERYTHING. And then I had 21kk :)

It was about god damn time I got this addon.
p6Fv7i.png

vA41Dv.png

Some level advances:
O-Ulcd.png

G4pyEM.png

BQvNU9.png

Maen you so fawkin hawt maen, its like maeeennnnn bratha fram anatha matha so fakkin haawt yooooo!

Keep it rolling babycakes :$ Congratz on your advances and outfit aswell \o/

He want his 21kk back.
He only got me 8kk though and a bunch of items, most of that 21kk is still mine.
And fewix, y u no pm me on otland or msg me on shadowcores? D:

- - - Updated - - -

Yalahari questshit
x_DbAA.png

cTcWuz.png

U1HktK.png

Back