• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Lunara] A Sorcerer Lifethread

One more.

CbpGwCTtBx.jpg

Got this and then 10 minutes after my friend dies.. Thats what talking on ventrilo and not noticing hp gets :|

trsQeRjSFn.jpg

Thanks everyone :D

@Luffy1255 - Annihilator will be done once my friend looses his black skull (in about a month).. Team is pretty much done already and it consists of me, 138 EK (black skull atm thats why we dont do it), 131 ED (as of now, prolly 150 by then), me and a free spot.

Thanks everyone :D

@Luffy1255 - Annihilator will be done once my friend looses his black skull (in about a month).. Team is pretty much done already and it consists of me, 138 EK (black skull atm thats why we dont do it), 131 ED (as of now, prolly 150 by then), me and a free spot.

gogo 150!!! :D

In a few hours I'm leaving and going to camp at a beach party for 4 days so ofc I won't be playing any Tibia.

With that said I leave you guys my char as it is at the moment.

9wGmeo4iNQ.jpg

See you in a few days!

congra
I am just curious why you keep searching about the monster your hunting on tibia wikia hehe :)

While I was hunting some dls... Dragon raid in Zao.
I said "fuck it, ima have some fun", grabbed 100 ava, 70 sd, 180 smp and then just cleared most of it all in hopes of getting a dragon robe from a draptor...

Started by the dlairs and no draptors found there..
Went all the way north to the spot I found 1 last time and there it was! Loot? Some gps.

Few sqms north another one... Loot? Some more gps.

Kept searching for more using avas, ueing and stuff and found a 3rd one.. No loot either.

All of a sudden:

bzo9ImJ75U.jpg

Only loot worth mentioning was dragon shield from it.

30 Minutes later:

xpab3A5Asx.jpg

:)

Back