• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Lunara] A Sorcerer Lifethread

A sorcerer is fun to play, personally, so I wouldn't use bot :p

Nice. How much did you play though? How many hours a week?

Somedays alot.. Some 1-2hours... And some none. Hard to tell xD.

Getting Pacc in a few hours and then i'll update this, thanks for all the support everyone.

Edit: Untill then, enjoy these 3 screens that I didnt post here before!

Devovorga can be quite nice profit ^^

efGUu.jpg

Orshabaal :O

0NymL.jpg

Biggest lootluck.. Ever?

45Mxn.jpg

Last edited:
Holy moly, 193 GPs! you must be very lucky o.o
ok, just kidding

Nice loot, also I thought each stone of wisdom was 40cc, but it's still a nice profit :3

oh damn ;< I've been trying to save up for premmy for about a month now,but whenver i get 5 euros,i go spend it ;<

Thanks^^

The team I used to be with back in December is starting warmode tomorrow.. I'm invited to the guild so I MIGHT join them if I can get my hands on some cash. 50k at the moment so that isnt shit to war with.. Might just put a Hive Scythe(got it on bank) and some newbie set on my ek and just make cash with it while the warmode is running... We'll see.

Erm... This is what happens when a 107 mage in warmode thinks we forget about him and is lvling... 2 Sd's, dead. Didnt have time to take the screen cause as soon as he walked on screen, we both sd'd and he died AHA!

First war frag:

zwe8O.jpg

On a side note, I got 270-280k at the moment wich means a decent ammount of battles.

Expect war screens later!

omg,war screens ! YESSSSSSSS XD If u have the time,maybe u can record something,or put it on tibiacast ;D

I'm gonna open up tibiacast now (downloading it) and gonna leave it running if any of you feel like watching.

It's gonna be either Romaron Cros or Rambocrop on tibiacast, look me up ^^.

Edit: It's on. Quite probably some action now.

Last edited:
Dunno if any of you saw it.. I'm a boss tank.
Anyway heres some screens.. Expect some more action in 2 hours.

hrIvD.jpg

Dunno who that was to be honest, some war frag.

8gtah.jpg

GzQA6.jpg

UaMyw.jpg

uNEN3.jpg

Aaaaanddd... They all rushed out of the boat and got raped.

6R7V.jpg

27:11 to us but some of their members dont count when they die so its probably about 35 to us.

Back