• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Lunara] A Sorcerer Lifethread

omg,my connection went down,and it was full when i tried to enter.... DAMN <.<

No scr's from me ;<

We did a small battle at Thais.. Then went to gray island to one decent battle. Heres two screens from those 2.

jEjsV.jpg

Aaaand massacre:

4ACR6.png

The new score is 63:23 frags (limit 300).

:D!

Hmmm... At 130 I did some Frost Dragons (vis and stuff is like 200-240k/h no bonus and using thunderstorms/vis hur with 2-3 its like 350k/h no bonus i think).. Zao dls.. Muggy plains lizards north camp or open field (best exp of these 3 options).

I guess thats what I did the most.. Vengoth could also work with gfbs but can be waste if no lootluck.

If you want safe exp with profit/paying even just go lizards with ava.

Hope it helps.

Victory!

GgAxR.jpg

I was there in all the battles (except just one) and got sneaked 1 time with pz block by 10 ppl.. Didnt die once in the warmode.

Another warmode will be coming up soon so time to pg some and make cash. Rainy day today too wich means ill try and get a couple advances and cash.

Dragon Lords like a boss

hJOWn.jpg

Decent exp/h

FMlO.jpg

Level 155

uItbr.jpg

Last edited:
I may not comment, but I'm watching you. Silently. :ninja:
You really kicked some ass, lol!

I may not comment, but I'm watching you. Silently. :ninja:
You really kicked some ass, lol!

Ahahaha! Glad to know.

We sure did.. They wanna make another warmode tomorrow or so but I'm afraid I wont be able to join since I'm extremely poor right now.

Alot of ppl are watching u,but not commenting ! :D Btw; cast some hunting PLXIROOOOZ

Alot of ppl are watching u,but not commenting ! :D Btw; cast some hunting PLXIROOOOZ

I dont think I'll be hunting today anymore cause when it gets late laggs start.. But if I dont do that tonight I'll do it tomorrow ^^.

141 Ek down

PDz2s.jpg

By the way:

Normal screens or "cut" screenshots?

cut screens,look more clear XD Btw,pm me if u cast smth

Nice thread, read all 28 pages. Keep it up broow, actually want to start RL tibia again. But It sucks. 7.4 OTS ftw :)

Back