• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Lunara] A Sorcerer Lifethread

Did a quara hunt just now.. Used 330 SMPS, 400 Thunderstorms.. 25% of level done in that time. This was the loot:

EIs1m.jpg

Giant Shrimp is worth 250-300k from what I've been told... So major profit!

yap,around 250k! gz mate ;D Pm me if u going to broadcast tonight

Level 158:

RkfK8.jpg

The loot.. Quite unlucky but who cares, good exp/h and in the end.. If it is waste, its only 10-15k or so. Also using my friends set/soft boots since hes travelling untill Monday ehe.

ZKajS.jpg

Aaaaaandd.... Magic level 71!

c6vbo.jpg

Last edited:
Cast is open, feel free to join.

Edit: Nevermind, didnt even notice update.

Edit2: Gonna download new version now and put it on. It's on.

Last edited:
Pg'd some today.. Did about 1,5kk exp at souleaters and this is the outcome:

OIysT.jpg

k5da.jpg

Loot (about 100k in plats missing that I used to hunt without going depot)
B9FSg.jpg

:D

Nice progess so far, how much xp is it a level for you? and how many hrs it take?

1270k exp a level.. I did 750-820k/h with bonus hour at lizard city/souleaters.

Good and bad news!

Switched my MS for a EK with a friend.. The ek is lvl 166, halfway to ml 9, 89/85 but the bad thing is..

I cant buy premium account on THAT account for the next 30 days since it is registered in another country.

So I guess this thread will be dead for next 30 days UNLESS I can find someone who can sell me a gamecode and I can transfer the ammount through Paypal.

I wanna be able to team as a hunt and sorc NEVER ever hunts with someone else.

Plus, my biggest friend on tibia is a 201 ED and we can both PG this way :).

Back