• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

LUNARFORCE RELOAD WARJATY KAIDA BLOODZ WIPE AGAIN

FUCK U CALAR GORDO FDP U CRY CRY CRY CRY CHANGES.. AFTER CHANGES LEAVE OF LUNARFORCE _|_ AMBITION KAIDA.. VEZIV.. ALL POLAKOS RETARDED DOMINANDO.. AND FUCK U GORDO

Last edited:
Like I would care about respect in Tibia kinda funny shit you're talking about. Jealous of Navid? not rly tbh (hes a good pusher that's all for me)

Calar u retarded on liberty bay elenore tower u used ue first becouse u cant kill mage so our ppl start ue back and u run to boat and on boat u getting massacre and u lefted ots " u spam ava ue " the same shit when u fight against us on svargrond u cant hs stake 240 lvl and u said to u team fuck this shit ot we cant kill 240 ed and u lefted to aurora and after 2 month come back hahahah

Calar u retarded on liberty bay elenore tower u used ue first becouse u cant kill mage so our ppl start ue back and u run to boat and on boat u getting massacre and u lefted ots " u spam ava ue " the same shit when u fight against us on svargrond u cant hs stake 240 lvl and u said to u team fuck this shit ot we cant kill 240 ed and u lefted to aurora and after 2 month come back hahahah

its true that about u talking on elenore tower but in boat your team won for his higher lvls and navid&wille crush everyone and i think all people know that, you only need watch david movie to see how with 2 guys fucked all of us xD

Veziv, I won't even argue with you it's pointless to speak with such a low player like you.

Yes you always say the truth, I'm sorry.

Slibaha what u mean ? they got better lvls and players : :)

And what u mean navid wille crush all ? what are u talking about/

boat battle was equal frags for us and frags for your team but from 6:24 (when wille&navid start command)till the end, ur team crushed us and we only made a few frags, im not saying u are a bad comander or somethingm only navid with wille commanding are awesome simply xD and its the only think u can say about this action

And ye your team got the most higher lvls than us, players dont know but lvl yes but i dont care if we lose battle,that battles were nice,not boring like now

boat battle was equal frags for us and frags for your team but from 6:24 (when wille&navid start command)till the end, ur team crushed us and we only made a few frags, im not saying u are a bad comander or somethingm only navid with wille commanding are awesome simply xD and its the only think u can say about this action

And ye your team got the most higher lvls than us, players dont know but lvl yes but i dont care if we lose battle,that battles were nice,not boring like now
True story slibahahaha ;]

Rabarbarowe Gumisie > Calar

Into Them > Wlampe

All of the teams > Penguins

Decauth dominando

stop the conversation and transfer to lunar, who cares about what those ppl leading say ? find another leader that likes to play in war servers

kkkkkk

I don't think halle cared much about the Polish teams, the war between Into Them and Style, was the most interesting one on OTS :)

kkkkkk

I don't think halle cared much about the Polish teams, the war between Into Them and Style, was the most interesting one on OTS :)

i remember zantera.net and fights versus style when they got 40 ppl on every gather :D

majczal rudy gruby harcerzXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ja pierdole takie combo od zycia dostac to szok xD

trans: majczal asked me about how long my penis is?!?!??!?!

Back