• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Macedoon's grandcorner

@pero
i quite months ago and when i come back i see that is the same sh*t ppl saying they (Rip) inspired or what eva from other Mapper, well you kinnda figured out that we will map alike cuz we use the goddamn same sprites, and we kinnda like the game cuz its interesting, but BAHH who im i to teach a pro like you :)

@Macce

wanna play diablo :p?

If you're that serious, okey.

wVWkr3.jpg

Did I have to proof myself ? :/
Their mappers stolez from Neon!

that was so easy to implement to tibia :|

2 minutes of work -most of was picking details.

2mnevrm.png

I am so glad that I saw this beeiing mapped live. Sad that the stairs and the shops at the south fucked up the rest of the piece :(. Man I sucked so hard yesterday. This one is really awesome. I should only remove/change the marquees on the right building. Mayby consider making it an open terrace with a parasol?

Love the structure, quite unique and well done! Sometimes I wish I had the creativity of some other mappers to do awesome buildings like this one XD

Back