• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Made My Day

Dzumior

Reaction score
Character Information
Name: Qknight
Sex: female
Profession: Master Sorcerer
Level: 649
Residence: Edron
Last Login: Jun 17 2009, 01:11:54
Comment: no comment.
Position: Tutor
Total Online Time: 9 days, 21 hours and 27 minutes.
Account Status: Premium Account

Before update qknight was online 24h what is going on ?
Bot is broken and he have postion "Lamer Tutor" HAAHAHAHA
Big Boter,Dasher,Spamer,Friends Killing,Ue combo leader is off :(
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
FOR THE
MONEY !

Oh sorry, Just came back home today, Unlike you, i got a private life you know :eek: and btw, I wont play this 8.5 before Cipsoft updates. (I dont think im alone by doing that)

Alone you are not just w8 for new bot right.
Signed.

AAhhhhh inactive tutor should lost position if person don't login more then hmm 1 week ? or so

Alone you are not just w8 for new bot right.
Signed.

AAhhhhh inactive tutor should lost position if person don't login more then hmm 1 week ? or so
I wanna say things that i cant say to you, but rules is rules.
Iam not alone, tell me, where and how do i get a bot to 8.5? cuz it looks like you saying that you waiting for bot :eek:
Ive been off for 2 days btw.

Lol Qknight u really idiot :)
As i spoke to Draab and other's they said they wont play if there's no bot's so what's Your point now ? Trying to act cool?
Nope u not ;]
Let's do a open battle now ? When there's still no bot's And we will se who got pvp ?
Accept it ?

Lol Qknight u really idiot :)
As i spoke to Draab and other's they said they wont play if there's no bot's so what's Your point now ? Trying to act cool?
Nope u not ;]
Let's do a open battle now ? When there's still no bot's And we will se who got pvp ?
Accept it ?
What? Wtf do i have to do with draab and others, Im with them sometimes, that doesnt mean they are my new best friends :eek: ? my team is Feta greta,no cry,warhor,lord voldemort and some more, But no1 of them is playing so sorry, cant do ob with no team :(
And like i said earlier, I wont download 8.5 till Cipsoft updates tibia to 8.5
And btw, im not trying to make a point, Dzumior "asked" where i was, I told him i just came home, I came home 4 hours ago so you should ask dzumior "so what's Your point now?".

My point is to show icechaw player's That you were talking shit's about us that we can't play with out bot's and all. I play regullar as i played on 8.4 version. If we make a ob now when there's no bot's We will se who's better. In fact i know You all guy's gona back when bot work's again In it ? :)

My point is to show icechaw player's That you were talking shit's about us that we can't play with out bot's and all. I play regullar as i played on 8.4 version. If we make a ob now when there's no bot's We will se who's better. In fact i know You all guy's gona back when bot work's again In it ? :)
well well, You havent noticed that none of my team still plays? Ive told you several times that i got no team atm, Free healthcare is helping me sometimes, but i cant rly call it my team since my "real" team is against them, I understand that you think i started the bot talk, cuz you didnt play when dzumior started it, Dzumior died 3x in a row (1x without bless) so he made like 5 threads about Westbay having bot/cheats and stuff, Since that day i have been calling hotsteppers botters. And btw, I belive you are the only one in your team that doesnt have bot, GZ! but i'll tell you, I would win without bot aswell. Harder, but i would win! =)

So let's see it :))
I just wna cut off all the bullshit's about me and my team Since I know they real pvp with and without bot's. I know you all went retried coz they all wana play with You on Antica ;] (nice lvl btw ;])
So what there wont be more fun as we use to have ? :(

Omg i have always listened 'westbay rox, we kill u without bot, we dont use bot, no one from us use bot, u all use bot' so now we cant use bots and u still dont use bots so nothing has changed for you and now u dont want to fight lmao

Oh sorry, Just came back home today, Unlike
you, i got a private life you know :eek: and btw, I wont play this 8.5 before Cipsoft updates. (I dont think im alone by doing that)

o rlly?
orlly.jpg

Character Information
Name: Qknight
Sex: female
Profession: Master Sorcerer
Level: 649
Residence: Edron
Last Login: Jun 17 2009, 01:11:54
Comment: no comment.
Position: Tutor
Total Online Time: 9 days, 21 hours and 27 minutes.
Account Status: Premium Account

Before update qknight was online 24h what is going on ?
Bot is broken and he have postion "Lamer Tutor" HAAHAHAHA
Big Boter,Dasher,Spamer,Friends Killing,Ue combo leader is off :(
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
FOR THE
MONEY !

surprise party ? You should get a trip outside your house sometimes, it ain't that bad >.<

I honestly think more people are laughing at you.

Lord ok i See you reading forum so U can come online too.
If u dnt got team to make a real ob let's get 5 ppl from each side and let's make a battle but I want it to be before bot's work's again.
What you say about that ? :)

Lord ok i See you reading forum so U can come online too.
If u dnt got team to make a real ob let's get 5 ppl from each side and let's make a battle but I want it to be before bot's work's again.
What you say about that ? :)

Have you figured out how to have both ot client and tibia client ? beacuse i play antica atm.

And i rather play on Svarta Faran since i'm gonna sell voldemort

surprise party ? You should get a trip outside your house sometimes, it ain't that bad >.<

I honestly think more people are laughing at you.

Total Online Time: 1 days, 9 hours and 0 minutes.

Ye im no lifer where are you guys ? bot is broken ? no COmbo leader ue no healing ?

Everyone know very good you just piece of shit big mouth in forum only login set the time,day open battle gonna chekt who is better oh ye i forgot guys you w8 for new bot :( MISTAKE
EVERYONE OF YOU GONNA ENJOY RL LIVE BUT WHEN BOT WILL WORK EVERYONE COME BACK HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA RETARDS

Qknight is not an idiot, hes just right.

The 8.5 update fucked it up, Why would you still play an ot if there are just 50 people online?

Why would you still play an ot if his friends quit aswell?

Why would you download the new tibia file if you are also playing real tibia?

Think about that, lol.

Qknight is not an idiot, hes just right.

The 8.5 update fucked it up, Why would you still play an ot if there are just 50 people online?

Why would you still play an ot if his friends quit aswell?

Why would you download the new tibia file if you are also playing real tibia?

Think about that, lol.

becouse he was play solo when all got bot and now without bot he just in 3 days 0 mins online hmm?

Ye everyone quit because of update hahahaha they quit real tibia too ? because 8.5 update is coming soon hahahahahahahahahahaahha you are so retards people can play with bot only 0 skills liek qknight f1=ue its calling skills ye hahaahahhahaahahahaha rotfl rotfl rotfl

Dzumior, i quess ur the biggest noob ever.

And berylia

Maybe he went on vacation?

And dude listen, hes probably not a nerd like most of you.
He might be just busy.

And who cares if he use a bot? everyone uses one.

lol a f*cking big problem about sombody is not loggin on tibia whaha..

Damn meaby you guys are nerd that play 24/7 no rl life no Rl friends.. to do somting els then tibia...

let him chill whit friends or other stuff your life dont need to be only about tibia....

Back