• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Made My Day

Dzumior, i quess ur the biggest noob ever.

And berylia

Maybe he went on vacation?

And dude listen, hes probably not a nerd like most of you.
He might be just busy.

And who cares if he use a bot? everyone uses one.

dont say about me becouse isold my character and i didnt play there :;]

Dzumior, What do you say now? when i pwned your entire team + my own team WITHOUT BOT!...I guess... pwned? =) so noobish, you went pz after i killed varneo! HAHA

Ye everyone quit because of update hahahaha they quit real tibia too ? because 8.5 update is coming soon hahahahahahahahahahaahha you are so retards people can play with bot only 0 skills liek qknight f1=ue its calling skills ye hahaahahhahaahahahaha rotfl rotfl rotfl

ok i had a little hard time understanding you, but you can check my thread about selling voldemort and notice that the thread is a bit older than the update decision.

About why i wont loggin, read my other post again.

Dzumior, What do you say now? when i pwned your entire team + my own team WITHOUT BOT!...I guess... pwned? =) so noobish, you went pz after i killed varneo! HAHA

I guess he will blame the ¨lags¨ or your ¨homemade bot¨. Or he will just realize he was wrong and apologize.

Have you figured out how to have both ot client and tibia client ? beacuse i play antica atm.

And i rather play on Svarta Faran since i'm gonna sell voldemort[/QUOTE

Dude we all know that you got mc, and oh btw, the new icechaw client can be used with the real tibia client idiot

? my team is Feta greta,no cry,warhor,lord voldemort and some more, But no1 of them is playing so sorry, cant do ob with no team :( .

So actually You did'nt own no1 from Your team. Or You got new one allready?

~About battle in Yalahar.
I hate yalahar as place to fight Coz everyone is just running from stair's to stair's :) Yea You own few people In nice way As a ue spam. Ok yea it work's. (gz lvl's)

First we went there to help Deer as he get atacked by :
-Dark Legon (Jun 20 2009, 18:01:04 Killed at Level 541 by Zelizard
Jun 20 2009, 17:52:54 Killed at Level 544 by Master of Hel)
-Varneo (yea he switch team's :() (He died too many time's today So i can't show You he's death's from us)
-The Aftermath He's fragged by he's team member due to spam ue by everyone xD
After I spoke to them and we decided to change place to Thais so we let them loss pz.
Than You showed up and I was like wtf You start to attack everyone :D Even Your's Friend's.:mad:

No i wont blame lag's , no bot's or anything. Qknight killed few We did'nt kill him. So it seem's like we lost it. :) Well Done.

Waiting for more battle's. :)

Last edited:
So actually You did'nt own no1 from Your team. Or You got new one allready?

~About battle in Yalahar.
I hate yalahar as place to fight Coz everyone is just running from stair's to stair's :) Yea You own few people In nice way As a ue spam. Ok yea it work's. (gz lvl's)

First we went there to help Deer as he get atacked by :
-Dark Legon (Jun 20 2009, 18:01:04 Killed at Level 541 by Zelizard
Jun 20 2009, 17:52:54 Killed at Level 544 by Master of Hel)
-Varneo (yea he switch team's :() (He died too many time's today So i can't show You he's death's from us)
-The Aftermath He's fragged by he's team member due to spam ue by everyone xD
After I spoke to them and we decided to change place to Thais so we let them loss pz.
Than You showed up and I was like wtf You start to attack everyone :D Even Your's Friend's.:mad:

No i wont blame lag's , no bot's or anything. Qknight killed few We did'nt kill him. So it seem's like we lost it. :) Well Done.

Waiting for more battle's. :)
A question: Why the hell do you think im with dark legon and co~??
Before you guys came i killed The aftermath and dark legon SOLO!
And 3 in your team SOLO! Jastah, Ponkesch something and some widomaker 2x, I also killed varneo 3x...Dont talk bullsh*t.. and btw, I didnt see you in yalahar, where we're you?

well kinda funy without bots, we killed the aftermath x2, varneo x2, and qknight got banned on me UHAsuhaushauhsuHS

but not as playin with bot ;(

Have you figured out how to have both ot client and tibia client ? beacuse i play antica atm.

And i rather play on Svarta Faran since i'm gonna sell voldemort[/QUOTE

Dude we all know that you got mc, and oh btw, the new icechaw client can be used with the real tibia client idiot

Oh fuck that was meant to be a secret !!

Last time i tried with the tibia client it did not work, so be gentle with calling me an idiot /;

Lol every1 know's i play Zelizard now So what's ur point? Varneo is not with us anymore soo ? ;] I dnt care about dark legon and aftermath :) Well Done with all You killed :) Gd night :)

Lol every1 know's i play Zelizard now So what's ur point? Varneo is not with us anymore soo ? ;] I dnt care about dark legon and aftermath :) Well Done with all You killed :) Gd night :)
Everyone knows you play zelizard? i didnt, Then what character does dzumior play on?

Dzumior :> ;] If he will want You to know he's name he will tell you by he's self lol. i wont do that :*

Back