• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Magnetico Showoff

It's been a while now, and I really wanna map again, so, if anyone could help me just setting up a server FOR ME TO TAKE PICS of my maps I will be VERY thankful... I'm on Skype.

It's been a while now, and I really wanna map again, so, if anyone could help me just setting up a server FOR ME TO TAKE PICS of my maps I will be VERY thankful... I'm on Skype.

You always say this and people offer help. I think this is the 4th time I've seen you ask for help? I'm willing to help you. I can't see you on msn etc though so PM me your skype.
Would be great to see you back into mapping.

You always say this and people offer help. I think this is the 4th time I've seen you ask for help? I'm willing to help you. I can't see you on msn etc though so PM me your skype.
Would be great to see you back into mapping.

Well... I'm on Skype now.

up219G7.png

pm me your msn and i'll show you :)

Glad to see you back!;) Nice piece also! Are you making a whole city or just a showoff piece? ;>

OMG, Sh*t got real!
good work Mag :D keep it up :p

Thankyou all. :D

Glad to see you back!;) Nice piece also! Are you making a whole city or just a showoff piece? ;>
I wanna make a whole city, but I can't figure out a wall that goes with one like that. /: Any ideas?

looks nice, i want see this in-game ^_^
I would've taken a picture ingame but I don't have a 9.6 TFS to test. /:

Looks great, and about the wall issue I would try limestone.

Back