• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Magnetico Showoff

idugw2.jpg

1zpo5c4.jpg

Y NO ONE QUOTES FOR MEeEEeee?!

Bridge looks creative with this ground, but unfortunetly makig a city with that makes it looks messy. Would be cool if you'd mix it with some regular city ground - eq. cobbled pavement :D

Bridge looks creative with this ground, but unfortunetly makig a city with that makes it looks messy. Would be cool if you'd mix it with some regular city ground - eq. cobbled pavement :D
Awww, so cute giving "advice". Thanks, I won't consider it. ;)

Experience or not you should take critisism from all, it's mainly common logic, not mapping logic.
I could say that he should spam it full with stupid shit. So he should take that critiscism in regard? If you don't like someone's advise I would give you every right to go fuck it in the arse. Experienced mapper, or not.

I could say that he should spam it full with stupid shit. So he should take that critiscism in regard? If you don't like someone's advise I would give you every right to go fuck it in the arse. Experienced mapper, or not.

Here's what I said:

Wow... Take some constructive critisism bro, everybody has different tastes, all you have to do is acknowledge it and either follow up on it or not.

What is happening to mapping threads? All I see is fighting and not a single map piece.

Then I wonder why you had to comment on that?
If you think it's like that, why wont you leave magnetico with how he thinks...

Because instead of seeing what people say and just starting by going off on them will get you nowhere but in flame wars, if you see what they said and say something like "Ok, I see what you are thinking, but I don't see it fitting there" or "I might try that on my next one" would be much simpler than just "No fuck you, your ideas are lame because you arn't an experienced mapper, etc. etc."
@Topic: It does look good, keep up with making more nice pieces like that.

Back