• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Magnetico Showoff

I need someone to help me via TeamViewer to set up a server so I can take ss and show them to you guys... send me a PM if you can help me. :D

I need someone to help me via TeamViewer to set up a server so I can take ss and show them to you guys... send me a PM if you can help me. :D

U can send me the maps aswell, I can take a screen for U xdd.
Just kidding.

Knatte1 helped me, so I'd reccomend him, but I dont know if u will understand it very well, since he is swedish, and ur mexican ;p

An epic entrance...

68v6dc.jpg

__//Magnetico

That is one epic gate. Everything looks awesome! Oh.. A in-game picture would be neeeeeeeeeeeat.

Gates gates gates gates, gates all over the forum :S

But it does look fantastic.

An epic entrance...

68v6dc.jpg

__//Magnetico

Maybe only 1 type of wood in the wall would look better (maybe dark loobs better). And those pillars that have grey marble on top, isnt there a darker ground type that fits better. Maybe even the 1 u used as road.

For those who wanted ingame pictures...
fxh2sp.jpg

2afxyfc.jpg

And here's a bonus one, for being such a great forum! :)

2crn5sy.jpg

-Magno-

Back