• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mamba Negra in need of banishment

Ots Assistant

Reaction score
mamba negra.jpg

Found glitching levels please banish this player he just red skull banned himself with a level 7 because i found him

how is that not against the rules he gained 60 levels from killing his other character??? is this servers rules seriously that lame that that's not a worthy enough banishment including the fact that i got a picture, also shouldnt it be Talatauren to message me back now some other random forum poster?

It's fucked up server, that's what it is ... If this will be tolerated a on new server they are releasing before the summer, it won't last long I believe.

no doubt i couldnt agree more

It's fucked up server, that's what it is ... If this will be tolerated a on new server they are releasing before the summer, it won't last long I believe.

and why would he t4ry and banish you for saying you were having lots of fun, this server is fucked......

and why would he t4ry and banish you for saying you were having lots of fun, this server is fucked......

He actually was trashing the depots, boats and temples, making it impossible to go in or go out.

And as I said, "rooking" is not against the rules; do you really think Skeptic, Nethershadow, Elite Hard or someone else from top, didn't get the level rooking? maybe the last levels were gained using experience scrolls, but from 300 to 900 or even 1000, they rooked other of their chars.

Back