• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Map difficulties

Seanr

Reaction score
SO, I added a little bit to the Thais in my map and now when I try running server it says:

Allocation failed, server out of memory!
Decrease size of your map or compile in a 64-bit mode!

I tried decreasing map properties and I don't think it worked! What do I do?

Size of map? Probably over 100mb now. I guess you gotta get under 100mb
As the message says decrease map size or compile in 64-bit mode :D

Summ, i had the same error, of course that can come in the weight of the map that the PC can't stand it.
He use windows or linux ? bad compiling or added new zones and now its more heavy..

How much RAM you have the pc?

I fixed Adding more RAM already that the previous not afford the weight and was pulling this error
Maybe before you worked, now that you have edited the map when he opens it already you will throw the error, for the same thing ... i know why it is settled and had the same problem, I don't think that before you gave this error i think that you have edited the map and now comes out that problem

Summ, i had the same error, of course that can come in the weight of the map that the PC can't stand it.
He use windows or linux ? bad compiling or added new zones and now its more heavy..

How much RAM you have the pc?

I fixed Adding more RAM already that the previous not afford the weight and was pulling this error
Maybe before you worked, now that you have edited the map when he opens it already you will throw the error, for the same thing ... i know why it is settled and had the same problem, I don't think that before you gave this error i think that you have edited the map and now comes out that problem

I deleted parts of my map to make it less "heavy" as you say and then I was able to get online for 3 minutes until it said the same thing, "Allocation failed, server out of memory!
Decrease size of your map or compile in a 64-bit mode!" and then the server froze

Back