• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster [Mapper] Fairywintah's Application

Fairywintah

RoHaN-OTs - Support and Mapper.
Reaction score
Information!
My name is Vincent, 18 years old in Janaru, 2014. Born and raised in Sweden in the capital, after the Illusion 7.6 and YourOTS were put into dust. I started growing feelings towards mapping and handling a community. I have under my past been mapping for Centera by Donio and Ryvana by CorneX, you can sometimes see my work on other Evolution servers. But my passion of taking care of a community is all about making every player count as a team. Helping them out and being caution and follow the rules that has been provided by the server owner. Gathering data such as things that players might think will be enjoyable is my priority and helping them aswell.

I am not out for power. I am looking for a community that needs a hand in need. That knows what will contribute to better purpose for the playes to stay on the server. Most of my friends call me a freak, because I can come up with 100 ideas in a quarter of second. With ideas I mean ideas like what can be needed to keep the players enjoyed or what the server needs to stay alive.​

Qualifications!
* Common Tibia knowledge
* Can be used to extract information/bugs that players report.
* Worked on numerous server. Told servers are my best work.
* A community lover that will bring the players an enjoyable day to their smiles.
* Fluent speaking both swedish and english (Portuguese will be learned slowly by father side of family)

Contact!
You can only contact me through Skype and
if the server is serious enough. You can get my phone number.​

Can you show some of your mapping skills :)?

I'd like to see one mapping piece from you, maybe you can join our "Tales from Middle-earth" team :)

Haha! I will make sure I put something up under the last weeks of the summer.
I am under a short of a stress right now. I am going to Portugal 22th July and
under these 2 days. Being 22 July I am on the plan are to prepare for the trip
and all these nesscary things.

July 22th - August 13-14th I will be in Portugal.
Just to fully aware everyone that are in need of a GM.
And to those looking for a mapping pieces. I am more in
for the job of GM rather than mapping. :)

I am back from the trip and up for helping.
Screenshot of my mapping work will be uploaded or linked
from my old mapping thread, but obviosuly you want a fresh
piece :)

Old picture - March 2011
wqqxb8.jpg

New Pictures 2013 - forward coming soon!

Last edited:
Well, the old picture is nice for me, but its old and look a bit square with few details.

Im waiting for new pictures :D

Back