• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

mapping problem

mista

Reaction score
hello
im new to this mapping stuff and i dont know pretty much anything so if someone could be kind enogh to help me out as on what to do it would be appreciated.
first i downloaded remeres but when i open it and make new it says could not locate tibia client or sprites something like that and when i browse for my client and select it it still doesnt open. second thing if i ever get past the first step do i have to download a map or the client will suffice?
srry if my questions are a bit obvous but i just started

Well, it depends what client version you want to map in.
You don't need to download every single client to make it work.

so is this new file tibia client or is it something new?
if it is tibia client then no need to download since i have tibia 8.6 and tibia 9.6.
also when i brose it doesnt show anything but folders for example if i have tibia extract on D/games/tibia
it only shows the latest folder and you cant open it unless theres a folder inside it
also theres a file named data that i found which contains all stuff for example monsters,doodads and when i try to select it it still shoes the error message.
i just dont understand
its ok now it opened finally

Last edited:
Back