• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MARK HANI BLOCK IS ILLEGAL

Please delet account for this Veziv, its boring to see all the time his idiots threads. Yes they were bocking place when u can easy push them, where uhave brain Veziv? Just tell us smth about your bolcking poi, @Hani @Mark true info, delet Tyr Almighty because they are all the time blocking poi and we cant push them because they are blocking shorcut so i think u must check it :)

^^ i ded becouse of team fault i got auto follow on kroliq and move in i got only pushed 2 sqm its easy when 2 ppl pushing me and like 6 spamming fire bomb + i need to heal

Maybe i dont think soo and dont use the brain Siwek CWELU and your mother is dead and she is 5 meters underground now :)

Translate : Siwek CWEL Crying

^^ i ded becouse of team fault i got auto follow on kroliq and move in i got only pushed 2 sqm its easy when 2 ppl pushing me and like 6 spamming fire bomb + i need to heal

maybe u got 3 random sds and i think u haven't firebombs thats why u get siwek(parceled) like a kucu from mountain
ez push ez kill ez warmode

Back