• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mass noob chars in battle

epicgunner

Reaction score
Iv played this server for 2 days and ever battle iv been in there has been atleast 5 noob chars blocking/mwalling/skullbashing/pushing w.e to help other team or just be in the way...

IDK if there is a way to stop this but its really gay that i hit wrong hot key in a like 20 vs 20 battle and i get rs b.c i got 10 noobs behind me

EDIT: if u made the server PVPe, where we atleast get exp for killing players, it would be worth it to war, but atm all we get for warring in noobs blocking me, and having to hunt for 2 days to get my 2-3 lvls back from a war

Wont really matter, people bring lvl 90s-150s as noobchars. I agree that something has to be done but its a hard situation to fix.

Have players within a certain level range able to walk through others? Though that just ruins traps etc :/

main problem is people bring like lvl 50-150 to just block us in wars, and if we take skull to get them out of the way, we get 20 lvl 150s atking us.... so ur trapped by an enemy u cant atk... seems coom

I think gonna be like that.. When have a warmode all from these guilds will go to hardcore mode (pvp-enforced) and you can kills noobs char, in the war system, and when the war mode ends, the hardcore mode will ends too, but will have so many childrens creating guilds, to kill the peoples, do something like a bet for each war system, the leaders need do a beat of 100k to start the war mode, for each hour, and after 1 week this warmode expire, if the leader do not ends the war. I guess gonna be cool, because having so many noobchars, and it's really, fucking the war mode. If don't do nothing, is better do open party, lol. And excuse me for my bad english.

One of the reasons that i get skulled during warmode is that i have to enable "hand" to be able to shoot sds to enemies. If i could attack without marking it, there would be less chance of missclicking random people.

That's a very big good point that Xesh just made.

You should change it so that you don't need to enable the hand in order to attack a yellow skull (a person in warmode). Because at this point you do, and when you attack someone through the battle list when there's 50 people on your screen there's a huge chance on a missclick. Same goes for manual screenclicking to attack someone; due to the massive amount of people this would easily go wrong.

And like yesterday; there's no point being even remotely close to an open battle cuz you'd get skullbashed like fuck.

Back