• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MasterCores 7.4 improvals

GunCraft

Reaction score
Lets take an open discussion about MasterCores.net 7.4.

If you have been trying the game it would be even better when it comes to suggestions.
To begin with, I will not delete any accounts nor players that's currently are in MasterCores.
I will just simply move them to a new world that will be second priority to keep steady online.
So I can practically open up fresh worlds at any time and merge it to old worlds anytime which ends up that I can always offer a fresh game without having to "reset the game".

So now when you know you'll always have access to your account/characters and can always play them, we can skip the subject "u reset mastercores?".

So to the subject now I want people to discuss.
What kind of changes/improvements would you suggest to make MasterCores more popular?
The community of RPG seems to have been lost the last few years.

What would you like the exp, skill, loot to be?
What regeneration should there be?
What should be happening to new players? Rook/No Rook, start eq m/m.

Is there any map/spawns you want to be shrink/expand?

Basically, what do you think MasterCores would have to be to attract players?

Edit: Don't you anyone dear to suggest allow bot, that's one thing I will never allow!

It already was a perfect server, had shitloads of fun there and so did many people.. The server just got a very bad reputation and it will be very hard to attract new players.

Lets take an open discussion about MasterCores.net 7.4.

If you have been trying the game it would be even better when it comes to suggestions.
To begin with, I will not delete any accounts nor players that's currently are in MasterCores.
I will just simply move them to a new world that will be second priority to keep steady online.
So I can practically open up fresh worlds at any time and merge it to old worlds anytime which ends up that I can always offer a fresh game without having to "reset the game".

So now when you know you'll always have access to your account/characters and can always play them, we can skip the subject "u reset mastercores?".

So to the subject now I want people to discuss.
What kind of changes/improvements would you suggest to make MasterCores more popular?
The community of RPG seems to have been lost the last few years.

What would you like the exp, skill, loot to be?
What regeneration should there be?
What should be happening to new players? Rook/No Rook, start eq m/m.

Is there any map/spawns you want to be shrink/expand?

Basically, what do you think MasterCores would have to be to attract players?

Edit: Don't you anyone dear to suggest allow bot, that's one thing I will never allow!
only thing you can do is get rid of that fucking ugly website, i would insta close if i opened that

other than that don't be a retard and open your OT when there are a million other oldschools atm

The current owner is a douchebag who's hated by many.

Might want to start with that, Realsoft.

Back