• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Matt's Back

mister smitherz

Reaction score
Renuzit, Shotz of Death, whatever
At my house now so i have my forum info saved, someone got a bit upset for some reason, NOBODY knows.
Trying to be a BA.
Anyways,, stop being little bitches, thats to everyone who plays Cyntara.
You are scared of each other to war, you all wana team up against people like me cuz i attack Akalic and shit.
Morons, thats all you are.
Stop suckin the Gm's ya know..Bai Bai

its wut they do to me.. ;)

they teamed with a shit load of brs jus to try killin me ;s

I ain't a GM. Also, I can solo your pathetic excuse for an ass.

if i stay still u can. thats only cuz using a 20k manaboost is fuckin stupid as hell

Renuzit, Shotz of Death, whatever
At my house now so i have my forum info saved, someone got a bit upset for some reason, NOBODY knows.
Trying to be a BA.
Anyways,, stop being little bitches, thats to everyone who plays Cyntara.
You are scared of each other to war, you all wana team up against people like me cuz i attack Akalic and shit.
Morons, thats all you are.
Stop suckin the Gm's ya know..Bai Bai

:eek::eek::eek:

Carbon, u cant even pvp.

U dont even gotta legit bot to attempt to try bein good..

matt is the guy with shity pvp skills called shotz of death if im correct lol. and tanner yall fighting wit neo or agenst?

Im Shotz of Death
Shit pvp Mr.army guy HAH, get ur scrub ass out of here.
I have better pvp than anyone who plays cyntara at the moment, sorry im not used to using a GMP for 8 hours because i dont bot my rebirths and then just stand still potting to full mana <_<
Gogo Red gimme 50 rebirths, lets see who can solo more than 15 people in Nightmares :p

Im Shotz of Death
Shit pvp Mr.army guy HAH, get ur scrub ass out of here.
I have better pvp than anyone who plays cyntara at the moment, sorry im not used to using a GMP for 8 hours because i dont bot my rebirths and then just stand still potting to full mana <_<
Gogo Red gimme 50 rebirths, lets see who can solo more than 15 people in Nightmares :p

correction... 2nd best pvp.

Back
Top Bottom