• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Matt's Back

Stfu Statik The Bruhs Think they Automaticly Have (God) Pvp On cyntara but i bet half the players their would woop their ass. I Used To Be freinds with the bruhs but then their shit talking got too much and i decided to cut all ties and Hunt all Bruhs on Cyntara.

20:53 Warning! The murder of Loonatik was not justified.

Hmm So Let Me Get This Str8 U Are admitting U Were Botting??. Besides Ive Been waiting for bruhs to come back so we can destroy em

Stfu Statik The Bruhs Think they Automaticly Have (God) Pvp On cyntara but i bet half the players their would woop their ass. I Used To Be freinds with the bruhs but then their shit talking got too much and i decided to cut all ties and Hunt all Bruhs on Cyntara.

20:53 Warning! The murder of Loonatik was not justified.

You didn't hunt us until months after we quit like the rest of the pathetic bitches that think they hunt us.

It rly cudnt possibly b considered destroying, if im not at the computer.

Back