• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MC noob chars... feloth something has to be done

Jewbs

Reaction score
GM FELOTH
you have to watch this server alot better. me and my team try to kill people and all we ever get is red skulls and bans cause these people MC there noob chars so we attack them. Honestly its really starting to bug me i just got off ban tryin to exp off some people and what do you no 3 hours later banned because they came with their noob chars. so im serious something has to be done this is getting so damn annoying trying to get exp and having these people who have to cheat cause they have no skill at all.

and everyone please comment to this cause i no ive had enough and i hope you all have also.....

ofcourse you would say something retarted like that cause your one of the noobs who have no pvp what-so-ever and summons there noobs chars to get people like me banned. honestly dude GET A NEW F*****N server if you cant handle the heat of my UEs. so yeah go away and GM Feloth heres one so better get on that and start banning these people.

owned me? i got banned within 5-10 minutes of fighting you stupid noobs so if thats how you own people then i guess your right

well, I know what you need....
first get a girlfriend.
second go and f~~~~k whit her
then Go to school
then sleep
and then stop CRYING

first off thanks for not denying that you and your noobs suck and ban people when your going to die. second off that last post i know thats what you need but you need to put on someone else cause of your self consciousness and i dont wanna deal with your problems your mom can help you out with those so stop posting on my post and go talk to your mom about your own problems and leave this up to the people who actually no how to play. thanks and ugh.... OWNED

Just deal with it jewbs there nothing we can f**kin do about it and i dont think feloth is going to either
but ya i am with u one this one

~Signed~

you think that run around and ue is pvp ?

What the hell are you talking about? Yes, to kill people here, you will need ue's. You won't kill a 600 ek for example using sds that hit 400 each.

Besides, it's not just about the mages, I for one am getting sick of people using noobchars just so I can't use explos

What the hell are you talking about? Yes, to kill people here, you will need ue's. You won't kill a 600 ek for example using sds that hit 400 each.

Besides, it's not just about the mages, I for one am getting sick of people using noobchars just so I can't use explos

Same.

16:02 Warning! The murder of Skany was not justified. AGAIN
feloth start by banning this peice of trash ive killed him about 3 times already

hey guess what just happened AGAIN got trapped tried UEing my way out and what do you no MC noob chars appear like fcukin magic ofc i got rs and died with 20 ppl atking me but besides that heres another time where it happens so feloth if you can see how many times it happens maybe youll finally find a god dam reason to do something about it

hahaha sounds like someone takes this waaaaaay to serious

how way?

this waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay |_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________|

Back