• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Meanwhile in the US Congress...

Shinmaru

エロルアー Scripter!
Reaction score
Well guys, 4th amendment has been raped and shanked then left for dead.

CISPA passed while we were distracted by the bombings.

I guess we will be seeing more about anonymous soon.

There are conspiracy theories (naturally) about how the Boston bombings were set up to divert peoples attentions away from CISPA... I think that's stupid though, either way it would of passed and everyone would of found out about it anyway.

There are conspiracy theories (naturally) about how the Boston bombings were set up to divert peoples attentions away from CISPA... I think that's stupid though, either way it would of passed and everyone would of found out about it anyway.

There are also some theories about the bombing being a Government plot, they have compared the backpacks of the brothers and the ones at the scene and allegedly they were different.
If true, where does it leave our current "criminal".

when does it actually come into effect in the US?

I don't know where people are getting the news from, but CISPA HAS NOT PASSED into law.
Learn how the passing of bills work in the United States.

It is first initially introduced and has to be passed by the committee.
Then it must be passed by the House.
Then after that, it must be passed by the Senate.
Then after that, it must be passed the President of the United States.

CISPA was passed by the House, but did not pass by the Senate.
Therefore CISPA failed and will not be passed into law.

However, that may not be the end of it, the writer of the bill may make changes
that will eventually get agreed upon by the Senate. That's what happened to the NDAA.

Yh i heard the same
AFAIK cispa has halted at senate so idk what is happening
But the act has such a broad description that it allows emails, etc to be shared which is a breach of privacy. Afaik they made a change stating the us govt would have to make the data anonymous to use however the private companies that share te data will not.

Anyway, im not american so it doesnt really affect me unless i plan to "cyner attack" the usa

- - - Updated - - -

Cyber* damn phone

Back