• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Mentioned!

krille09

Belden
Reaction score
Hello guys, I would like to suggest a "addon" or what ever it's called...

I have seen this on XenoBot Forums, when you make a post and write like @krille09

Then the post will be mentioned for me, that someone has mentioned me and maybe needs help for something...

I think this is really helpful :)

I tried to search but I could not find it...

Maybe it's this one, don't know [DBTech] Advanced User Tagging v3 (vB4) - vBulletin.org Forum

I think I get your point, you want to have just like the social communities such as Facebook & Twitter? When you tag a username with the @ it will link to their profile? I think it's a good idea, and as well that when you get mentioned with a usertag you will be notified.

YEa I noticed that when I back at the XenoForums. Its really smart and good!

Signed.

More forums need these functions.

I think I get your point, you want to have just like the social communities such as Facebook & Twitter? When you tag a username with the @ it will link to their profile? I think it's a good idea, and as well that when you get mentioned with a usertag you will be notified.

Exactly, thanks for clarifying my post =)

Yup agree, but cons: people will tag cykotitan, tala~ etc constantly and it may be abused abit. E.g "help please, problem" x100 in support and all tag cykotitan, Etc.. It could become ugly ;(

Tho, it is a fantastic idea :) that way i know when someone has directed at me without having to keep checking thread xD.

Yup agree, but cons: people will tag cykotitan, tala~ etc constantly and it may be abused abit. E.g "help please, problem" x100 in support and all tag cykotitan, Etc.. It could become ugly ;(

Tho, it is a fantastic idea :) that way i know when someone has directed at me without having to keep checking thread xD.

Well it could have a block list, so people can block certain people from tagging them, or just have an option to disable the function

As I've said on ur poll thread, I guess Tala~ doesn't have the time, he's working on shadowcores.

Back