• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Metal Thread.

within the ruins just announced their new album "elite" to be released on the 26th of feb! already pre-ordered my package :)!

I am just waiting for the new Breakdown of Sanity album this year, 100 bucks it's gonna be the best album 2013.

probably shadow of the colossus or feed her to the sharks tbh.

breakdown of sanity was good originally, mirrors wasn't as good of an album as it should of been, and i didn't really like their EP. their cover of a cover wasn't bad but i only liked half of it xD.

Thy art is murder's "Hate" and slice the cakes "the man with no face" were best of 2012 for me.

probably shadow of the colossus or feed her to the sharks tbh.

breakdown of sanity was good originally, mirrors wasn't as good of an album as it should of been, and i didn't really like their EP. their cover of a cover wasn't bad but i only liked half of it xD.

Thy art is murder's "Hate" and slice the cakes "the man with no face" were best of 2012 for me.

Oh yeah, Feed Her To The Sharks definitely will put some competition to other core bands, how could I forget. I wouldn't talk down new BoS until I hear it, I'm in high anticipation for the upcoming release so that might be what's talking through me right now. But generally, I thought 'Mirrors' was better than 'The Last Sunset' because I extremely liked the bouncy chugs and heavy bassdrops on it.

My 2012's favs were The Union Of Crowns by Bury Tomorrow, Atlas by Parkway Drive, and Life Cycles by The Word Alive.

not sure if someone gives a fuck at chiodos but they're releasing a new song this year *-*

NZ Band ;D
[video=youtube;UapO8vgUCSM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UapO8vgUCSM[/video]

well I just arrived home from a Attila, Emmure and Obay the brave concert. Shit man I'm used. Attila kicks nuts

Back