• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Mexico] Pokemon Galaxy [Custom][OFFICIAL BETA]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catch rate a tad low for beta ;)

100 pokeballs used on machops, nada. 50 Ultra on machoke and Onix, nada.

You got a serious fucking bug going on, i just catched a charmander, green light guess what? no fucking poke thats twice now i havn't received the poke when the light went green, so far use owe me a ghastly and charmander, fix your buggy server.

Edit: Both times i have used super balls, maybe its the super balls that are bugged, fucked if i know fix it and give me my pokes thanks
Edit 2: I don't get a msg saying sorry the pokemon escaped after i use a ball, i asked my friend does he and he said yes, my accounts fucking bugged and it needs to be fixed otherwise ima just quit

Last edited:
In the new patch, a new system will come:
Nick system
34j2e1d.png

This will come officially on the new update, enjoy
Greetings

EDIT:
NEW JOHTO GYM LEADERS REMAKE:
vfi1r7.jpg

Last edited:
Hey dude, I had the same problem also, I finally figured it out.

I'm a lavender trainer and none of my pokemon would get sent there, when I checked Saffron I found all the missing pokemon :) hope you find that charmander!

What's your ingame name?

Im yet to check saffron pc, i still doubt they will be there because when i was getting green lights it wasn't even giving me the catch msg, when i used balls, it also didn't give me sorry the pokemon escaped msg. Ill check saffron pc when it comes online again but i doubt they will be there. My game name is Evil Puncker

Yeah, now catch a rattata and it appear like a mewtwo, what happens? my game its not a bullshit? with that anyone can say what u are only a jealous guy, how patetic.

Wait... I'm jealous because your server is bugged to shit and is laggy as hell?

Why do 12 year olds make servers?

It's possible to get job as Polish support & moderator ? PM Me :)
Thanks in advance,
Fresh.

Wait... I'm jealous because your server is bugged to shit and is laggy as hell?
Why do 12 year olds make servers?
Bugged to shit? catch paras as oddish its bugged at hell? okay... Lag? yeah, the server its uverlag now.... Real reason:

- TibiaPoke Current People online:
- 16 player online - As official buggy server

- PGalaxy Current People online:
19:47 48 player(s) online - Test server (Local test now, for that the "lag" sometimes... Ddos real reason)

Final result:
bros.jpg

It's possible to get job as Polish support & moderator ? PM Me :)
Thanks in advance,
Fresh.

You need see this thread:
- New tutor search

Bugged to shit? catch paras as oddish its bugged at hell? okay... Lag? yeah, the server its uverlag now.... Real reason:

- TibiaPoke Current People online:
- 16 player online - As official buggy server

- PGalaxy Current People online:
19:47 48 player(s) online - Test server (Local test now, for that the "lag" sometimes... Ddos real reason)

Final result:
bros.jpg

You need see this thread:
- New tutor search

16 players online? Sure. I don't care, those 16 play constantly, they don't ditch and go to another server. Enjoy your laggy server which IS full of bugs. We don't have a 2 page bug section lol. There's only 1 or 2 small bugs left in the server. Those are being fixed tomorrow.

So yeh, this server will die in a few weeks and nobody will care.

16 players online? Sure. I don't care, those 16 play constantly
The real player list on a weekend its 70+, we are faking? no:
OTServlist: Peak Record: 76 players online on February 22, 2012, 1:47 am CET, yesterday record

Tibiapoke max record:
- Peak Record: 64 players online on July 1, 2011, 7:57 pm CET on july 1 of 2011

All of the people will like play bugged servers, you dont think that bro? Only with 10 hours online, 40 constant same players....

Enjoy your laggy server which IS full of bugs. We don't have a 2 page bug section lol. There's only 1 or 2 small bugs left in the server. Those are being fixed tomorrow.

Show me the bugs, i will need see that security leaks, oh no, PGalaxy dont have it, what you have to say if you are the owner of a piece of bullshit server, see your webpage, ITS DOWNLOADED AND STILL BEING BULLSHIT, ONLY SHIT.

And die? we have now 3 weeks online, and we have a record of 76 players, more than you have worked in a year, see the pictures of the update what will make, C.U.S.T.O.M. C.O.N.T.E.N.T, your server only will be alive if Pokemon Dash Advanced will continue.

Your bullshit throw has been reported, enjoy your warning 3 years old kid.

Last edited:
"Let me ride you"
------------------
"Dejame montarte"

It had to be mexican :p

....Puro albur! ;p

16 players online? Sure. I don't care, those 16 play constantly, they don't ditch and go to another server. Enjoy your laggy server which IS full of bugs. We don't have a 2 page bug section lol. There's only 1 or 2 small bugs left in the server. Those are being fixed tomorrow.

tosuxo stop trolling threads.
You've envious or something?

CONCLUSION:
You're a guy who just likes to walk envying what does not.

btw: If you're not really an envious..
SOO... STOP TROLLING

lolfag. gtfo.

enjoy the laggy server that's a bugmachine

Alright
Tibia poke Stats:
tibiapoke.png

Tibiapoke the work of One year is 'pokemon advanced' funny , right?
Max Record 64
Per day 12/14 Lmao

Pgalaxy Stats :

pgalaxy.jpg

Max Record 76
Per day: 60/65
And is only beta, not are 24/7 online.

LMAO.

So, get out of here.
Hater

I cant log in to acc maker is the server down?
Right now are online

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pgalaxy
[24/02/2012 15:37:27] >> Test Server server Online!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Offline again

Edit: Why don't use just leave beta on 24 hours a day, i don't see why use can't

Status
Not open for further replies.