• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mitch here aka English lider, smellic hunt, old Tajzon etc...

Yeah, but I remember Smellic Hunt from Iriana etc, I fought against you there when I was in Flippare! :)

Hey Mitch. I talking about u with Lopek some days ago. I need talk with u. U playing on this server ?

Zikk it's pointless for him to go command on Morgana, too many high levels and too many polish people lol

Ohh, I have the same opinion like u and I wanted to talk to him and say "sorry for the hassle" :p

zikk, give me ur skype in pm or something, so we can talk, im interested in helping if its fun and ofc, can fix someting, im gonna be leading some aurora and this ot too soon i hope ;) x

Ill be around tonight if anyone wants to get in touch, post here with ur names or msg me ingame, its Mitch and ill get on ;)

- - - Updated - - -

@hugasek u playing here?

Ill be around tonight if anyone wants to get in touch, post here with ur names or msg me ingame, its Mitch and ill get on ;)

- - - Updated - - -

@hugasek u playing here?

Yes he does, I can tell you ingame incase he doesn't want his name revealed on forums.

Hello Mitch, Jack here! You might remember me we've played a lot of tibia together for like years on end. I also live close to you!

Back