• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Filename: IDE/main.php

Line Number: 73

A Database Error Occurred
Error Number: 1064

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND active = 0' at line 1

SELECT id FROM friends WHERE `with` = 2575364 AND friend = AND active = 0

A Database Error Occurred

Error Number: 1054

Unknown column 'b.guild' in 'where clause'

SELECT `b`.`id`, `b`.`name`, `b`.`description`, `b`.`closed`, `b`.`moderators`, `u`.`name` AS `author`, `p`.`thread_id`, `t`.`name` AS `thread_title`, `p`.`time` FROM `forums` AS `b` LEFT JOIN (SELECT `time`, `thread_id`, `board_id`, `author` FROM `posts` ORDER BY `time` DESC) AS `p` ON `p`.`board_id` = `b`.`id` LEFT JOIN `players` AS `u` ON `u`.`id` = `p`.`author` LEFT JOIN `threads` AS `t` ON `t`.`id` = `p`.`thread_id` WHERE `b`.`access` <= '5' AND (`b`.`guild` IS NULL OR `b`.`guild` IN (SELECT `guild_id` FROM guild_ranks WHERE `id` IN (SELECT rank_id FROM players WHERE account_id = '2'))) GROUP BY `b`.`id` ORDER BY `b`.`order` ASC;

Yes, I reinstalled but still won't work. :(

Woah Modern AAC rocks, didn't think it would be so right on :D

So does it have a working war system?
Or has someone made one compatible with this AAC?
Hope so, if it does have one I'll defenetly change to it. Instead of using Gesiors.

It has?
Is it already integrated to the main aac or is it on another post and if so, where?

You should make a tutorial for installing on Xampp because I tried & failed epically at Uniform.

I'm also sure if most Xampp user's knew how to install this it would be like Gesior all over minus the security flaws.

@Up
Main reason why ppl use gesior is because of tibia.com layout and shop system... Thats what I call the Open Tibia crash...

neomaximus13@

Who was providing is _Kula
Now I do not know if it is still giving page.
See there in the area of donator has several post asking this page and have some people talking about what to do.

I have a huge problem with Modern AAC. When i create a acc with Modern AAC i choose password and so on, but when i look in the database the password ain't right, and theres's no LOGOUT botton?

@UP

It's because the password it's encrypted in sha1
Just change in your config.lua in encryptiontype from plain to sha1

Even tho in the db the password says its "239238sdgsmdg" it will still be "password"

Has the corrections of bugs that I Mentioned?

Bugs:
bug with character leave to guild with special characters in their name?
And is not giving also to change the avatar of profile, and also the Guild image.
and now another:
Administrators can not edit a post of player in the forum.

Thanks for Listening!

I have a problem with ModernAAC. Everything works fine, but one thing. I can see the website how it is supposed to be:

e9wub4.png

But other players only see white, now they can't create a account because they can't see the captcha..

2v001n5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back