• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Modern AAC] Getting hacked, and editing my htdocs files ?

megachock

Reaction score
Hey,
I'm using modern aac and my website got hacked 2 times, im using the latest trunk from svn, First tiem someone edited my donations system in htdocs/gifts/gifts.php and edited the donator email, yes he scammed us :/, today a "hacker" changed all on my index.php but he told was just for having fun.
Im using Xampp.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks a lot.

they almost both the same so it doesnt matter.

Xampp is something for testing not really hosting.

Besides that is your computer safe? i mean login system and etc? so they cant just start the remote on the computer or acces it by default on the net so they can edit those files?

they almost both the same so it doesnt matter.

Xampp is something for testing not really hosting.

Besides that is your computer safe? i mean login system and etc? so they cant just start the remote on the computer or acces it by default on the net so they can edit those files?

I think i will use wamp, seem to be more easy. What you mea with login system? login password...?

IF im not bad you cant make ftp client with xampp..,. I was reading and many people says that wamp and xampp are both the same, and uniserver is better, but have very ugly perfomance jeje, what do you think?

IF im not bad you cant make ftp client with xampp..,. I was reading and many people says that wamp and xampp are both the same, and uniserver is better, but have very ugly perfomance jeje, what do you think?

i mean your computer you are working on / The Server computer. Are you running on a default Windows installtion? Which one then.

They can, and they can also upload shell scripts, or other exec scripts (as long as they have shell access), and then they can upload and execute/install backdoors and trojans ("viruses" for short).
I know, 'cus I did it myself for years.

So you might want to do a boot virus-scan. I'd surely do it if I were you, to be safe, unless you don't really care if you potentially have a trojan running in the background that capture your every keystroke, including all the passwords you type in, can take pictures from your cam, and are most likely monitoring and reading more information about your computer than you probably are.

Back