• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Moneybookers - discussion thread

Is moneybookers profitable

• Yes, it's profitable!

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No, it's not profitable!

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Deaktiver

Materia
Reaction score
Dear OtLand community,

since its not possible anymore to register for free at daopay I am looking for a payment solution. Zaypay is already in use but it does not support all countries. Paypal are scammers and people can do charge-backs. I heard a lot of good things about moneybookers but I don't know the system of it.

Is here someone who can explain me how moneybookers works, if people can charge back their money and if it's profitable.

Thank you for reading!

Yours sincerely,
Deaktiver

Alertpay is a way better choice then Moneybookers, no chargeback abilities and it doesn't give me a non-describing error when I tried to register, moneybookers just say "Error - we cannot register you at the moment", always. Witch sucks. Moneybookers offers chrageback protection for hmm, 18% of the profit.

well a plus of moneybookers is that many people can use it, no matter what age

Alertpay is a way better choice then Moneybookers, no chargeback abilities and it doesn't give me a non-describing error when I tried to register, moneybookers just say "Error - we cannot register you at the moment", always. Witch sucks. Moneybookers offers chrageback protection for hmm, 18% of the profit.

+1.

Back