• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Monsters oO

antony13

Reaction score
i have problem with mosnters , i put spawns on remeres mnap editor and save map ,but when i log in there is not even a single mosnter...any1 know why?

yea...
[29/07/2014 17:55:01] [Warning - Spawns::loadFromXml] Cannot open spawns file.
[29/07/2014 17:55:01] Info: failed to load external entity "data/world/-spawn.xml"

[29/07/2014 17:55:01] > WARNING: Could not load spawn data.
[29/07/2014 17:55:01] [Warning - Houses::loadFromXml] Cannot load houses file.
[29/07/2014 17:55:01] Info: failed to load external entity "data/world/-house.xml"

but there are houses i made i map editor , and when i come in houses work nice , but spawns no..

any help

Last edited by a moderator:
Save the map in a different folder, it will create a new house and spawn file.
Then use those 3 files (the otbm, the spawn and house file) in your world folder, so replace them with the files that are added now in the world folder.

ok , now im going to import old map , and make few monsters to check , pz , is it same thing with mosters in pz - teleport? jsut to see what monster u choose i u know what i mean...sry for bad english

What do you mean by monsters in pz? You can add pz in tp rooms on all the walkable parts and leave the places where the monsters are standing without pz.

Back