• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

more pk screenie's by Eazy E

Why Retuel, Agus and Eazy have the hotkey of Ue ALL with exevo.. and not Exevo.. or i dunno.. maybe ue script?

with an ue script u can say exevo gran mas.. however u like it LOL!

u guys seriously dont know anything about scripts do u?

with an ue script u can say exevo gran mas.. however u like it LOL!

u guys seriously dont know anything about scripts do u?

okay maybe you're just stupid but you kinda admitted you're using script in this post

i olready did admit i got the script,and i use it,when im alone using mc chars,but not in battle,cuz im the only 1 who got the script.

and it sux,cuz u just keep on ueing even without mana,so at the end ull die

You and Leuter really got something with the letter O instead of the A.. Weird ass bro's...

some more fighting in fibula:first it was me vs,durdica,haribo,lasara,fough,ortega mage and i think some more in thais,went to fibula,beesje and retuel made trap at the exit,and 4 ppl died.

Durdica:Jan 08 2010, 15:26:32 Killed at Level 788 by Eazy E
Haribo:Jan 08 2010, 15:28:20 Killed at Level 729 by Beesje
Guardian Angel:Jan 08 2010, 15:34:11 Killed at Level 663 by Beesje
Enkeli:Jan 08 2010, 15:34:15 Killed at Level 605 by Beesje

nolifer much ?lol

Last Login: Jan 05 2010, 23:11:38

2 days online;o

Someone has to be it.

But serious, how often are you using other runes than M wall, Sd?

Otherwise it's just UE UE UE UE UE UE.
And you know it, now stfu

You forgot paralyze, I often use it, but most times it's useless, because everyone is using anti paralyze script :p

2-4 druids? our team only has 5 ppl
face it, in this ot and with these small teams, you need UE

look at the movie where dzumior died by sd's cuz of his anti paralyze script,IT SUX

Its not really hard to press heal as soon as u get parad i dont see why ppl need that script here

Back