• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Movie Advices Please =)!

No there are no good movies lately :/ Its all bulls**t these days :/

Teen Wolf is to good! Vampire Diares are also epic and the Last Samurai is the Best! <3

Teen Wolf is to good! Vampire Diares are also epic and the Last Samurai is the Best! <3
Watched Vampire diaries, and sure it's good. Haven't watched Last Samurai, although I'm pretty sure I have never, and for that part will never ever watch something better than Teen wolf.

Not sure about movies but here are some nice shows.
Lost
Prison Break
Revolution
Walking Dead
White Collar
Burn Notice
Suits
Game of Thrones

As someone else said, not sure about movies but The Hobbit pt. 2 will be out in December.
TV Shows I would suggest would be Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead (You've probably seen these though)

Rome, Spartacus, Game of Thrones <- All of them highly suggested!

Edit: Noticed the topic was movies, Ben Hur(2010), Ivanhoe, Snow White and the huntsman, Can go on forever haha...

These are the series I watch or have watched:
Teen wolf (waiting for new episodes)
Suits (waiting for next weeks episode)
New girl (waiting for season 3)
Arrow (waiting for season 3)
Blue mountain state (done)
Chuck (done)
Game of thrones (done)

I recommend all of them, honestly I got stuck with every single one, couldnt stop watching lol.