• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My alfa romeo 147 soundcheck omg i love it!!!!

loal you cant even put the pedal to the metal, how low

loal you cant even put the pedal to the metal, how low

I wasnt in a gear and if i put the "pedal to the metal" like you just told me my cylindar could just explode ill would weakn it.. so please.. dont say to me that its low cause its in no gear ;) and the sound is Nice.. i will install a REMUS in it when I get some cash ;)
You obviously just played Need for Speed but this is the real life sorry ^^

sounds like a hair dryer on wheels. melt it down and sell the scrap metal

I like the car and its up to me if i love it or hate it.. like stupid comments like yours.. would make me change my mind lmao.. and sell it? You are obviously stupid. Well I like the car and its important that I like it!

I like the car and its up to me if i love it or hate it.. like stupid comments like yours.. would make me change my mind lmao.. and sell it? You are obviously stupid. Well I like the car and its important that I like it!

i agree, it doesn't matter what i think about your (shit) car :)

^^
for you shit for me dream ^^ Might not be so rich like 90% of the people on OTL^^

What makes you think 90% of the otland members are rich? We are 104,158, you are saying that 83,326 users are rich when we don't even reach 100 premium members (according to the groups we have). Let's say 20,000 users are actually rich with or without a premium membership, still... what with the other 63,326?

what makes you think 90% of the otland members are rich? We are 104,158, you are saying that 83,326 users are rich when we don't even reach 100 premium members (according to the groups we have). Let's say 20,000 users are actually rich with or without a premium membership, still... What with the other 63,326?

they are average
im poor

P.S. Let's dont got off-topic =)

Last edited:
I wasnt in a gear and if i put the "pedal to the metal" like you just told me my cylindar could just explode ill would weakn it.. so please.. dont say to me that its low cause its in no gear ;) and the sound is Nice.. i will install a REMUS in it when I get some cash ;)
You obviously just played Need for Speed but this is the real life sorry ^^

you know a lot about cars, i wish i had your knowledge :3

wich is year and how many valve 8 or 16 that engine have start from 74kw or 100 horse power up to 125kw or 170 horse power, however alfa is alfa sweet car, i prefer japanese cars specialy nissan but its realy nice car and regards from bosnian man ;)

they are average
im poor

P.S. Let's dont got off-topic =)

True.

Nice car btw. :)

wich is year and how many valve 8 or 16 that engine have start from 74kw or 100 horse power up to 125kw or 170 horse power, however alfa is alfa sweet car, i prefer japanese cars specialy nissan but its realy nice car and regards from bosnian man ;)

I prefer NISSAN aswell, we (my family) own a NISSAN Altima, is pretty nice. (button to turn on <- exotic)

nice car, weak motor xD 1,9l cant rly do so much :p

My lowest motor was 1,4l like 2 yrs ago, now i got a 4.0 quattro, and that sounds is priceless xD

Back