• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My alfa romeo 147 soundcheck omg i love it!!!!

nice car, weak motor xD 1,9l cant rly do so much :p

My lowest motor was 1,4l like 2 yrs ago, now i got a 4.0 quattro, and that sounds is priceless xD

Yeah i know my dad has a Mercedes Benz 270 CDI 2.7 motor its a beast to be honest ^^
You know why i love my Alfa? XD when im on 90 km/h the turbochargers gets on and its katapults me to 150 hahahaha XD i love the car seriously just gotta do some perfomance changes ^^

P.S. Chojrak .. if you put the "PEDAL TO THE METAL" in no gear the Oil Kompression can explode ^^

if you love that, I suggest you to try a audi a8 ;)

When im arround 18-19 and get some cash since I am poor and my god damn parents are kinda rich but they dont give me a penny :D well let that go beside.. im going to buy a Opel Calibra 2.0 or a Audi A4 (newer edition) or A6 ^^ but I think ill buy the Calibra since its a god damn sports car and you can do nice things with it =)

Last edited:
What makes you think 90% of the otland members are rich? We are 104,158, you are saying that 83,326 users are rich when we don't even reach 100 premium members (according to the groups we have). Let's say 20,000 users are actually rich with or without a premium membership, still... what with the other 63,326?

Being rich has nothing to do with buying a premium account on a forum, (edited the insult)

Sorry if I offend you, but, your car stinks
I havn't seen a bigger pile of crap like that in my life
If that's your dream car, then you should dream again

Yeah i know my dad has a Mercedes Benz 270 CDI 2.7 motor its a beast to be honest ^^
You know why i love my Alfa? XD when im on 90 km/h the turbochargers gets on and its katapults me to 150 hahahaha XD i love the car seriously just gotta do some perfomance changes ^^

P.S. Chojrak .. if you put the "PEDAL TO THE METAL" in no gear the Oil Kompression can explode ^^

sure, if you hold your foot there for few mins on max rpm, you probably didnt even get higher than 3-4k rpm. i assume this car has about 6k.

Lol, I belive that cops are corrupt in austria, last year when we were on road trip to croatia we passed austria, a cop pulled us over for no apperent reason and told us follow him to the police station or that we could do the easy way, pay him there and continue the trip..
He made 35 euros in like 15 sec xD

Lol, I belive that cops are corrupt in austria, last year when we were on road trip to croatia we passed austria, a cop pulled us over for no apperent reason and told us follow him to the police station or that we could do the easy way, pay him there and continue the trip..
He made 35 euros in like 15 sec xD

Bosnia... ^^

Back