• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My dragon cliff and cave! (Photos Fixed!)

Well sorry...

How should we tell you how to improve it when the base is already not really well made, if the base would have been good atleast then you could improve something..

The mountain lacks on a lot of details and it's build on a weird way.

The Island around doesn't have any details at all...

The Underground ways look quite much like eachother and water in a underground dragon cave doesn't really fit well if you ask me.

I suggest you to spend more time on mapping then bother posting unfinished things at forum.

kind regards, Evil Hero
well i agree somehow .. i think all that it lacks some basics .. but i can help him fixing them .. all he need is just readin some tutorials and watching other mappers .. :( it's not hard to do em"
He said that don't say just "You suck". Even if he "sucks", (I don't think so.) Let's help him to improve his mapping!

You must:

• Add detail, such as plants, stones, nice mountains, etc...

well i agree with you archez .. we're supposed to help him .. we've all been begginers before .. <i'm still a beginner><but i improved somehow> ..

Back