• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Gamemaster Application

I need someone who plays Whi World and writes down every question he has and other players have about in-game mechanics/lore.
These questions will be then answered trough game itself. (npc says or item look information explain or whatever) The point is to make game self explanatory.

Also much easier to add new effect objects to game if somebody knows how game works balance wise. I certainly don't.

If Whi World is something you would be part of and above is something you can help with then let me know.
/// OFF TOPIC
try making a !command that open textbox with FAQ list kinda like questlog? or just in questlog?

/// OFF TOPIC
try making a !command that open textbox with FAQ list kinda like questlog? or just in questlog?
So far i have made it so that whatever question is, some npc will touch that topic when player has reached to the point where he could ask such a question.

But I could make FAQ like thing, just because I don't have website nor wiki for game yet. But, what are the questions xD?

Perhaps explain every vocation in the FAQ and serverinfo lvl for house for guild etc (and important NPC locations like tasks or other stuff with teleport to them if in pz option?)(like promotion, tasks , soft refiler?)

As i said in another thread, server's don't need GM's they need developers and players, if you are neither then your not needed :(
So join a server or team and contribute to a project.

Back