• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming My Life on Real Tibia

260 EK couldnt kill my 108 mage. Knights suck Dick,

I saw a level 300 ek kill 2 level 150-200 mages. He just lured loads of monsters when they were hunting and then magwalled them so they died :)

By the way, can a 260 ms kill a 108 ek? No? There is no solo pvp in tibia anymore so you can't compare vocs that way and say one suck. Knights sucks for other reasons :)

Hunted destroyers with a friend.

1 h - 20 minutes. Loot !!!
(you must know there are 2 nightmares spawning as well)

2 x Skeleton decoration
Boots of Haste
3 x Steel Boots
Dreaded Cleaver
Chaos Mace
10 x Demonic Essence
10 k pure Cash
Springsprout Rod (Bog Raider)

I find knights boring and useless.

The only thing they're good for is for blocking demons in Forg or for Ushuriel/Hellgorak hunts.

Pallies block just as well, hit 0-100 with royals on full def, and heal extremely cheaply.

If you get solo'd by a knight if your past 100 on a mage, you should consider finding a new game

01:46 You advanced from Level 199 to Level 200.

That was a funny one, wanted to screen, but now listen.

I exped and exped, and finally got 9 exp to level, didnt know there was one monster, ive just touched and not killed.
I was standing in the yalahar depot, when a friend sddenly spammed me with GZGZGZGZGZGZGZGZ. I said wtf ?! And I just saw, .. [200] LOL :p Well, as I would have deleted the screen anyways its not that tragical.
Soon, ill keep this thread alive again !

Have a nice Saturday!

357rcxx.jpg

Been blocking mines for 2 hours.

Supplies wasted : 85k
Loot : 275k ~

Profit : 190k~

Back