• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My New Shirt :)

XxShallowxX

ಠ_ಠ
Reaction score
2s67j9h.png

I love the shirt. And Idc if I anyone makes fun of me b/c of it.. I'm already emo so it wouldn't make a difference

No wait edit::::

Shirts fking gheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

<3

Go to CanUTaste.com for better shirts

I love the shirt. And Idc if I anyone makes fun of me b/c of it.. I'm already emo so it wouldn't make a difference

ok shouldn't that shirt be black?

Problem, Emo?
PS
If you think Emo means being down and depressed than you're wrong, Emo is "YAF"(Yet Another Faze)AKA Some Fashion Style if you're down and depressed than you suffer from some mental trauma!

Edit:
OP is a Troll! Obvious Trolling is Obvious!

ok shouldn't that shirt be black?

Problem, Emo?
PS
If you think Emo means being down and depressed than you're wrong, Emo is "YAF"(Yet Another Faze)AKA Some Fashion Style if you're down and depressed than you suffer from some mental trauma!
ROFL, you made me laugh hard. I've already explained this before somewhere. Being Emo is not a Fashion style, what you're referring to is Gothic. HENCE emo-tional. Being emo is like a disorder. You block yourself off from society, keep to yourself majority of the time. That's being emo, so to the people who think being emo means wearing black clothes and is some type of trend, you're all retarded.

That was an indirect insult, so I don't expect an infraction.

Last edited:
ROFL, you made me laugh hard. I've already explained this before somewhere. Being Emo is not a Fashion style, what you're referring to is Gothic. HENCE emo-tional. Being emo is like a disorder. You block yourself off from society, keep to yourself majority of the time. That's being emo, so to the people who think being emo means wearing black clothes and is some type of trend, you're all retarded.

That was an indirect insult, so I don't expect an infraction.

I would say back it up with evidence:
Being emo is like a disorder.
Stereotype!!!!! EMO is not and will never be recognized as some kind of "disorder".
Fashion and stereotype

Today emo is commonly tied to both music and fashion as well as the emo subculture.[99] Usually among teens, the term "emo" is stereotyped with wearing slim-fit jeans, sometimes in bright colors, and tight t-shirts (usually short-sleeved) which often bear the names of emo bands. Studded belts and black wristbands are common accessories in emo fashion. Some males also wear thick, black horn-rimmed glasses.[100][101][102]
The emo fashion is also recognized for its hairstyles. Popular looks include long side-swept bangs, sometimes covering one or both eyes. Also popular is hair that is straightened and dyed black. Bright colors, such as blue, pink, red, or bleached blond, are also typical as highlights in emo hairstyles. Short, choppy layers of hair are also common. This fashion has at times been characterized as a fad.[103] In the early 2000s, emo fashion was associated with a clean cut look[104] but as the style spread to younger teenagers, the style has become darker, with long bangs and emphasis on the color black replacing sweater vests.
Emo has been associated with a stereotype that includes being particularly emotional, sensitive, shy, introverted, or angst-ridden.[105][106][107] It has also been associated with depression, self-injury, and suicide.[108][109]

Emo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I would say back it up with evidence:

Stereotype!!!!! EMO is not and will never be recognized as some kind of "disorder".

Emo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ROFL, I didn't say it was an disorder, I said it was like one.

Urban Dictionary: emo
Read #2+
An entire subculture of people (usually angsty teens) with a fake personality. The concept of Emo is actually a vicious cycle that never ends, to the utter failing of humanity, and it goes something like this:

1. Girls say they like "sensitive guys" (lie)
2. Guy finds out, so he listens to faggy emo music and dresses like a dork so chicks will see that he is sensitive and not afraid to express himself (lie). He dyes his hair black, wraps himself in a stupid looking scarf, develops an eating disorder, and rants about how "nobody understands".
3. Now an emo guy, he meets Emo chick and they start dating, talking about how their well-off suburban lifestyles are terrible and depressing (lie)
4. Emo guy is just too much of a pussy. His penis is too small, he's too depressed to bathe, and has more mood swings than emo chick, and he doesn't even have a menstrual cycle. Emo chick dumps him, saying "It's not you, it's me." (lie) as she drives off with Wayne, the school jock and captain of the football team.
5. Emo guy goes home and cries, proceeds to write a weak song and strum a single string on his acoustic guitar. Another emo chick sees how he is so in touch with his feelings, and the cycle continues.

If I where you I wouldn't rely or rely too much on urban dictionary, that place is like 50% Valid and 50% Invalid with a +25% useless(non the less it is funny to read words and the crappy definitions that people give them.)

ROFL and is wikipedia any better? Wikipedia can be edited by anyone and everyone. Meaning not everything will be 100% correct either.

ROFL and is wikipedia any better? Wikipedia can be edited by anyone and everyone. Meaning not everything will be 100% correct either.
I agree to certain extent, you see Wikipedia has a HUGE community that verify if the content is legit or needs source or whatever meaning it is highly more likely to be legit content, on urban dictionary you have the "Thumbs Up" and "Thumbs Down" which greatly reduces the reliability of the content.

My point is that if we come to measure the Reliability of both sites its like measuring the Empire State Building to a penny, it just won't stack up!

If I where you I wouldn't rely or rely too much on urban dictionary, that place is like 50% Valid and 50% Invalid with a +25% useless(non the less it is funny to read words and the crappy definitions that people give them.)

Damn, 125%? I wouldn't rely on your math skills to back you up in an eArgument

E:OKAY WE EVIL

WHY CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG...

Last edited:
Back