• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My village - Oscura

galsegal90

Reaction score
Okay I'm keep working on my map.. its a bit slowly.. cuz i'm suck at it.. and new and I dont have a lot of time.. i'm serving the army so I come home once in a while.. anyway its not done yet but..
I need comments to keep working its will help me to know what to fix etc..

Garden was built by the investigator Eddie for his partner whowas killed during searches - Lucy's Garden
garden1n.jpg

Fornitures shop, I'm looking at it and feel something is missing.. please help out? =]
forniture.jpg

Ady and Lucy's house
housexn.jpg

Special tower in the village (not done yet.. but still need comment about what is missing and what else to do with it)
btw i know about the roof boards there.. i still need to take it off

specialt.jpg

Comments will help.. thanks

Last edited:
Ok pretty good on first picture but make shure you dont put walls
on top of trees like the dead tree and red tree and on the other
ones add bit more detail anything else is good and o yeah im working
on this too hmm dont zoom in map editor when doing the prt scrn

What do you mean more detail? what more detail?? in the houses? the nature around (he is not over yet...) ?
the npcs will be added when i'm done the village i'll script all of them

Like? give me an example.. cuz if you mean the nature around the buildings i'm not got to it yet.. and in the building what is missing? i know something is missing but cant find what..

about the nature? what? more tuffs? or..?

Try searching for items that combine with the grounds or walls for u to detail..

How does it help me with my mapping ?? LEAVE HOW I TOOK A SCREEN..

people just giving comments that not helping.. so what should i do if you guys doesnt help? stop give me stupid comments about the screen..
just give tips for the mapping

How does it help me with my mapping ?? LEAVE HOW I TOOK A SCREEN..

people just giving comments that not helping.. so what should i do if you guys doesnt help? stop give me stupid comments about the screen..
just give tips for the mapping

PNG makes the picture quality better, so more details can be seen.

Back