• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My YouTube Channel

Klaien

C:\Program Files\Root\
Reaction score
Hey guys,
How are you doing today?;)

I'm here because I want to promote my YouTube channel.
It is very hard to become a bit popular nowadays so I do what I can to become a bit more popular.
I'm making Video Game Vid's on my YouTube Channel.

First of all, I'm making YouTube videos because I like it to make them and I like to share videos with others.
Secondly and last: I'm not the best player in the world or something so my videos are just for entertainment and (most) of them aren't for show off.

So, I really appreciate if ur gonna watch some of my videos.
Here is my YouTube Link: TheSmashVI - YouTube or click Here.

Video 1 (Intro):
New Intro - YouTube

Video 2 (Call of Duty):
Modern Warfare 2: #4 Final Killcam - YouTube

Hope u guys enjoy it!
Thanks in advance.

//SmashVIGames (Klaien)

Sadly diath is speaking the truth which he does ooh to well :(

If ya any good might want to try twitch.tv out there and build a following.. I don't know what else to suggest.

Never make an Intro any longer than 5 seconds, any longer & no one wants to sit hthere.
To you, your intro is cool, for the people watching your videos they want to "watch" your video.
You can put a long one on your video only when you get abit more popular as to show it off but after that most youtubers make it shorter.

Proof is in any high up there youtuber, Totalbiscuit etc, the only youtubers that have intros longer are news anker type tubers such as PhiliyD.

Back
Top Bottom