• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Navid + China

If you want them to see the video just send it in a pm? Not necessary to make a thread and write their name as topic brah

I dont want only them to see the movie, I want everyone to see the movie.. it was both of them leading there thats why the title.

I couldnt care less if its there or here.. seems like you guys care a lot.. butt hurt much? Go back to shadowcores where you non pvpers belong to.

I couldnt care less if its there or here.. seems like you guys care a lot.. butt hurt much? Go back to shadowcores where you non pvpers belong to.
First you tell us "charlovers" to come to lunarforce and now that we are here you are telling us to leave for shadowcores again? Any way you can help me understand this way of thinking that you are using?

I noticed how shit you guys are, I rather fight mexicans.. than fighting bad pvpers aka pingers.

First you tell us "charlovers" to come to lunarforce and now that we are here you are telling us to leave for shadowcores again? Any way you can help me understand this way of thinking that you are using?
We asked you to come Lunarforce because we thought you would be a honorable opponent to fight against.
In the first few days you have shown that you are nothing but kids with booters, you can go back to the non pvp hole you can from because you wont exp here, thats for sure.
Everybody changed their IP so what do you have now? Haha worst team ever seen

@kkxabor
@Alex on tri
@Lapa30cm
@King timpzor

Last edited:
We asked you to come Lunarforce because we thought you would be a honorable opponent to fight against.
In the first few days you have shown that you are nothing but kids with booters, you can go back to the non pvp hole you can from because you wont exp here, thats for sure.
Everybody changed their IP so what do you have now? Haha worst team ever seen

@kkxabor
@Alex on tri
@Lapa30cm
@King timpzor
There is 1 guy with a pinger and you guys were crying soo much the first day we played because we were trying to make a bit action against you and it ended with you saying we wont exp anymore so what the hell was the point even asking us to come in the first place? If you enjoy making action against br's Killing you in spawns go ahead and do that cus I have no idea why im even argueing with you fucking crybabies going all cry-mode over 30% loss after 1 Death.

There is 1 guy with a pinger and you guys were crying soo much the first day we played because we were trying to make a bit action against you and it ended with you saying we wont exp anymore so what the hell was the point even asking us to come in the first place? If you enjoy making action against br's Killing you in spawns go ahead and do that cus I have no idea why im even argueing with you fucking crybabies going all cry-mode over 30% loss after 1 Death.
What do you think if you starting pinging the commander + other players on the first battle. rofl gtfo little kid go back to nonpvpcores

1 guy too much with a "pinger" cause he is a child. First battle on this ot started with you guys pinging Navid then Bas. You guys shown that you're like the worst team I've ever seen on any OT since yeaaaaaaaaars.

Haha tim your making a fool of yourself by trying to defend the ones who everyone knows were wrong, you came in to this ot asking for 2 weeks of peace so you could exp we gave you this and the same day you fucked up by pinging us and trying to kill us, you think there would be no consequences? now burn and learn from your lessons, cause there is no way in hell you guys will ever exp on this server.

1 guy too much with a "pinger" cause he is a child. First battle on this ot started with you guys pinging Navid then Bas. You guys shown that you're like the worst team I've ever seen on any OT since yeaaaaaaaaars.
Yeah so he pinged some of you guys but does that make the whole team bad/childish? It doesny, if it does isn't it like saying just because bas is a charlover your whole team is? See, you can't judge a team by one of its players. I agree, your team is good and all but just because we have a pinger in our team it doesnt make the whole team bad.

Haha tim your making a fool of yourself by trying to defend the ones who everyone knows were wrong, you came in to this ot asking for 2 weeks of peace so you could exp we gave you this and the same day you fucked up by pinging us and trying to kill us, you think there would be no consequences? now burn and learn from your lessons, cause there is no way in hell you guys will ever exp on this server.
I'm not defending anyone, all I'm trying to say is dont judge a team by one of its players. And no one was pinged the first battle in vengoth, at least I think. We never asked anyone to ping for us on battle its just you guys are acting up way to much which leads to so much hate in-between teams. I respect you navid, I really do. But you are talking way to much which makes me wounder if its really worth playing an ot where the "dominando team" are the biggest crybabies i have ever witnessed.

It does since nobody of you has the balls to kick him.
He's from sweden and a really good friend to xabor so we are not interested in "kicking"
Someone from a team thats full of real mates or just friends. Anyway got class now see you in a bit darlings

I can now see it wasn't only me and Veziv arguing all the time. Like I've said before, the biggest problem on shadowcores/lunarforce is/was caused by people like Umit/Alex/Xabor

I dont care about losing a battle or dieing, people going def or anything.. but if you guys start pinging doesnt matter if its 1 guy or 20.. its no fun at all. From what I heard Alex got pinged today or yesterday and he was mad as fuck, I'd say.. what goes around comes around.

If you are all so good friends.. how comes nobody of you stops him from pinging people? Do you guys enjoy playing like this? We would've let you guys exp since you're obviously lower levels.. but you kinda fucked it up for yourself.

@Calar Jokero Yeah, its as always about pinging lol, our first battle (atleast from what I remember it was the first cause I dont remember any Vengoth battle) before we even started to fight they pinged Navid and then rushed us haha, but still got raped.

ping2lose gajs

Back