• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Navid + China

@King timpzor , I dont give a fuck who presses the boot button, you still support it and laugh about it. You and your little skype group with 8 people or so.

I dont care about losing a battle or dieing, people going def or anything.. but if you guys start pinging doesnt matter if its 1 guy or 20.. its no fun at all. From what I heard Alex got pinged today or yesterday and he was mad as fuck, I'd say.. what goes around comes around.

If you are all so good friends.. how comes nobody of you stops him from pinging people? Do you guys enjoy playing like this? We would've let you guys exp since you're obviously lower levels.. but you kinda fucked it up for yourself.

@Calar Jokero Yeah, its as always about pinging lol, our first battle (atleast from what I remember it was the first cause I dont remember any Vengoth battle) before we even started to fight they pinged Navid and then rushed us haha, but still got raped.

ping2lose gajs
Because im the boss!

@King timpzor , I dont give a fuck who presses the boot button, you still support it and laugh about it. You and your little skype group with 8 people or so.
Even if we laughed about it how the fuck are you supposed to know? We try to keep it serious but I guess its impossible when you're all a bunch of crybabies. And if navid got pinged and you still won the battle, for what cause are you crying over? That he lost 30% when he died, that someone else died and started screaming in ventrilo or some other shit? To be honest I'm not going to argue about this anymore since you guys wanted us to play here and here we are... Ping or not I guess some people never change. And again, I'm not defending anyone. It's just childish you always have to bring up this ping-shit even though you all changed ip as you told us. I'm not standing up for ping never did never will but I think only reason for the ping is cause we love to bring down guys who talk just a little bit too much shit to the ground. Make love not war guys :*

So you ping cause you wanna bring down people who talk too much? Basically you guys are people with 0 pvp and cant kill us in a battle, so the only solution u got is pinging, awesome.. ya'll trash.

So you ping cause you wanna bring down people who talk too much? Basically you guys are people with 0 pvp and cant kill us in a battle, so the only solution u got is pinging, awesome.. ya'll trash.
I think we have a new crybaby
images

I can now see it wasn't only me and Veziv arguing all the time. Like I've said before, the biggest problem on shadowcores/lunarforce is/was caused by people like Umit/Alex/Xabor

Ye and u were pinging people just like them. WTF are you talking about lol

That was on shadowcores, but u don't know shit who started it etc.. etc.. You always said the hate is between me and Veziv, as we see now Old School Players are arguing with Islamic kids.

Back
Top Bottom