• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia - Discussion

Well so far I must say necronia is cool but I would like to play on the mainland :( its very teamwork based alone its hard to play but when you play with 1-2ppl.its alright I tought its hard to get money and lvls just did some tasks and voila got exp and some money. It would be also great for rangers if.they could make.bow more usefull I just noticed when I use bow with arrows I miss alot more as when I use my slingshot the problem is also arrow cost 7 gold and when it misses so much its useless :D last time i dealt 120crit with my slingshot and earthrocks the heal for archers is kust 10 hp and cost 20 mana is there a way to make it better?

NEW TASK:
We are now looking for 2 representatives for Necronia - 1 brazilian and 1 polish.

Your task would be to advertise Necronia on brazilian and polish forums and to basically act as a translator between their and my replies.

Poland-icon.png
Brazil-icon.png

Requirements:
  • Knowledge of your own language (of course)
  • Moderate knowledge of English and the ability to write formal texts and replies.
Rewards:
  • Helping Necronia become more popular
  • An opportunity to continue collaborating with our team, with a chance to become a forum moderator, official translator or even ingame CM.
  • A special reward game code that you may use or give out to someone.

You can apply here and we'll contact you.
I am in a german facebook group of 400 people and I am regulary posting updates of necronia and advert it :) dont wanna claim rewards or smth for that. just saying :))

I am in a german facebook group of 400 people and I am regulary posting updates of necronia and advert it :) dont wanna claim rewards or smth for that. just saying :))
I love this server so much im so happy i cant even tell

Glad to hear you're enjoying your time and spreading the word! What's your ingame name?

Ah it appears I'm using 1.09b, the auto updater hasn't patched the client I guess. Will update and try again.

That is very likely the reason for the problem. I've seen about 10-15 people finish the tutorial yesterday without problems so let me know how it goes after you patch that. Worst case scenario, try making a new character with that updated client.

Well so far I must say necronia is cool but I would like to play on the mainland :( its very teamwork based alone its hard to play but when you play with 1-2ppl.its alright I tought its hard to get money and lvls just did some tasks and voila got exp and some money. It would be also great for rangers if.they could make.bow more usefull I just noticed when I use bow with arrows I miss alot more as when I use my slingshot the problem is also arrow cost 7 gold and when it misses so much its useless :D last time i dealt 120crit with my slingshot and earthrocks the heal for archers is kust 10 hp and cost 20 mana is there a way to make it better?

On Bawfuria, bow is not really that useful especially if you're buying arrows. The primary purpose of the bow being available there is to shoot arrows looted from the golems and stronger monsters. Don't buy arrows, it's not profitable. I'll see about the heal as soon as I have time, but it should be fine as you level up your wizardry. Right now, look into upgrading your slingshot and you'll be good. Also use your Lesser Focus spell to output more damage, and use sprint to avoid enemies.

Tv5MCgX.png

We'd like to thank you for supporting and following us again, and wish you a Happy New Year, Necronians.
Have a great one, and we'll see you on officially released Necronia in 2015!

Keep in mind that The Dawn of Joy event will last until January 4th, don't miss your chance to come and have a great time!

nteam.png

I'm eating food, but my mana isn't regenerating, and torches are pretty expensive for newbies. I've run out of food/money and cant see where I'm going anymore. Suppose it doesn't help that I can't kill rats since my mana is no longer regenerating (even when I had food).

Last edited:
I'm eating food, but my mana isn't regenerating, and torches are pretty expensive for newbies. I've run out of food/money and cant see where I'm going anymore.
Each food has different properties which in turn heals different properties. In the EPO it has what every kind of vitamin is/does, for example;
Ewsphkh.png
BUucOY8.png

The first level rats should have sufficient lighting for hunting which allows you to obtain some bronze coins easily. There also is a quest later on that rewards a lamp, that lasts longer than torches but has less light while overall costing less.

Each food has different properties which in turn heals different properties. In the EPO it has what every kind of vitamin is/does, for example;
Ewsphkh.png
BUucOY8.png

The first level rats should have sufficient lighting for hunting which allows you to obtain some bronze coins easily. There also is a quest later on that rewards a lamp, that lasts longer than torches but has less light while overall costing less.
That food system seems more convoluted than it needs to be in my opinion. The food should tell you what it does, rather than looking up the vitamin type which would be really annoying to do.
That's just my opinion. Perhaps there should be some form of tutorial to teach you how the food system works? This will help newcomers to actually stay in the game. I mean I didn't realize so I ended up just logging off, it will no doubt happen to others too.

I don't really like how the food system works either, it's way to complicated for generic tibia players. I've added SO much into Vitoa B and yet I only heal a little more with food. The only way I can get decent regen is if I eat 3-6 grapes at once, but that results in me being full within a few minutes and then I'm screwed, which is why I don't like how it works. On the forum it's explained better, has a graph and formula but it could of been so much simpler. Why couldn't it just be something like for every 3 in Vitoa B you heal 1 more, so if you had 9 in Vitoa B and eat something with 4 Vitoa B you'd heal 7 (3 regen from Vitoa B and 4 from the food). The food is to jumpy. I'll eat one grape and regen 10 mana, eat another regen 17 and then after the one tick of 17 it goes down to like 12.. I just wish that it was more constant that way I could actually know how much my food will heal me.

That food system seems more convoluted than it needs to be in my opinion. The food should tell you what it does, rather than looking up the vitamin type which would be really annoying to do.
That's just my opinion. Perhaps there should be some form of tutorial to teach you how the food system works? This will help newcomers to actually stay in the game. I mean I didn't realize so I ended up just logging off, it will no doubt happen to others too.

We will definitely add a tutorial on how the food system works. Though, once you learn the 5 different vitamins, that's pretty much all there is to it. I think it's not that complicated (in its core), it's just that getting to that information and reading walls of texts about it can be a bit repulsive. We will simplify this for sure.
For anyone who wants to learn it quickly, this is what each vitamin means:

Vitoa A = Health Regen
Vitoa B = Mana regen
Aoni = Soul regen
Eney = Stamina regen
Lupol = Longer duration of regen

We will definitely add a tutorial on how the food system works. Though, once you learn the 5 different vitamins, that's pretty much all there is to it. I think it's not that complicated (in its core), it's just that getting to that information and reading walls of texts about it can be a bit repulsive. We will simplify this for sure.
For anyone who wants to learn it quickly, this is what each vitamin means:

Vitoa A = Health Regen
Vitoa B = Mana regen
Aoni = Soul regen
Eney = Stamina regen
Lupol = Longer duration of regen
Sounds good, there is a lot I really like about this server. You guys have put some good effort into it. Will just need to be user-friendly enough for the general public :) keep up the good work, really want this server to succeed. Takes lots of work and lots of user feedback from the right user group.

Today is the last day of the event, isn't it?
Can we have some more raids today? 1 single raid yesterday felt ... lacking :|

I really think you should put a HUGE warning sign or totally remove the "test facility"
I randomly talked to a npc and he said like "You wanna come along to the test facility?" And then i was stuck there forever and all my other exp and stuffs were wasted. It also ruined the whole "I wonder what items i will be discover later experience"

It should pop up a huge window covering the entire screen "ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO VISIT THE TEST FACILITY? YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CURRENT CHARACTER AND EXPLOIT THE END GAME CONTENT."

There isnt even a single main-weapon on the test facility if I remember good, only end-bawfuria items

edit: You also need be exactly lvl 1 to enter the test facility, so I dont know how you did this?

I wish the event was more convenient. I don't have the time to just sit in the temple all day and wait for raids D:
I don't mind the way raids work but I wish it wasn't the only way. It would of been awesome if you could also find tokens, bags, and such from all monsters, but as a rarer drop.
That way you could always have something to do for the event (hunt monsters), and not just wait for a raid.
There's been lots of times when I was hunting and a raid happens, but I'm far from town so I miss it, or at least the first few waves.
Would of also been nice if there was a more variety of spots where the raids happen, not the town where 2/3 of the raids are at.
I just feel that since I wasn't able to be on 24/7 for the raids, I missed out a lot this event. :(

I wish the event was more convenient. I don't have the time to just sit in the temple all day and wait for raids D:
I don't mind the way raids work but I wish it wasn't the only way. It would of been awesome if you could also find tokens, bags, and such from all monsters, but as a rarer drop.
That way you could always have something to do for the event (hunt monsters), and not just wait for a raid.
There's been lots of times when I was hunting and a raid happens, but I'm far from town so I miss it, or at least the first few waves.
Would of also been nice if there was a more variety of spots where the raids happen, not the town where 2/3 of the raids are at.
I just feel that since I wasn't able to be on 24/7 for the raids, I missed out a lot this event. :(

I wanted to make it like that but it didn't make sense lore-wise, especially since we had custom sprites made specifically for the event. Don't worry though, if you've contributed to the world quest even a little, you will be counted in for the final prize pool.

I really think you should put a HUGE warning sign or totally remove the "test facility"
I randomly talked to a npc and he said like "You wanna come along to the test facility?" And then i was stuck there forever and all my other exp and stuffs were wasted. It also ruined the whole "I wonder what items i will be discover later experience"

It should pop up a huge window covering the entire screen "ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO VISIT THE TEST FACILITY? YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CURRENT CHARACTER AND EXPLOIT THE END GAME CONTENT."

That literally does happen when you talk to the NPC. It didn't in the first 2 days, but I added it afterwards 'cuz too many people made that mistake.
I tested it right now in case it's broken, but it seems like it works as intended. I don't know how you've missed this window and the huge wall of blue text in the npc channel.

X9wayOw.png

And Da Vincii is correct, 90% of the equipment there is level 35 or below equipment, aka Bawfuria equipment.

Injek here, had alot of fun trying it out, main things i had issues with was the regen system, not that i didnt understand it, but i got to lvl 21 and had all but 3 points put into vitob, and mana grapes were only healing for 9-10 mana, and felt like that was just slow progress. perhaps that balances out end game i dunno. as i played a mage mostly the mage equipment i feel needs buffed, not the end game bawfurian, but the lesser mage gear. as a mage all your power comes from the end tier stuff, makeing you weak till you actually get gear, perhaps give small boosts to the mage stuff, so that you have progressively more damage instead of getting decent dmg only till you reach the current end tiered stuff. cant wait till full release, gona have to figure out what to do till then :D. cya at release!

Back