• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Need help setting up this server.

Seanr

Reaction score
Hey guys. I am trying to put a private server up on my computer for testing out things before I put it up publicly on a different host. I've never has this problem before. Also keep in mind that I had no dll files with the server when I got it. I put some in and I dunno what's wrong.
mcn2.png

Hey guys. I am trying to put a private server up on my computer for testing out things before I put it up publicly on a different host. I've never has this problem before. Also keep in mind that I had no dll files with the server when I got it. I put some in and I dunno what's wrong.
mcn2.png
try rightclick the exe, propoteis, run in windows xp mode

I've the same problem but with OTX :D I compiled under 64x-bit
but after I got the right dlls
crash stop at begin of server :D
but when I try to shutdown after save server crash hahaha

try rightclick the exe, propoteis, run in windows xp mode

Got same problem.

I've the same problem but with OTX :D I compiled under 64x-bit
but after I got the right dlls
crash stop at begin of server :D
but when I try to shutdown after save server crash hahaha

o0 So did you ever fix it? xD This is what I get with 64 bit dll files

h026.png

Use the right DLLs, if you are using x64 use those, else use the x32 dlls. The firs crash you where having is probably because you did not configure the database properly.

Use the right DLLs, if you are using x64 use those, else use the x32 dlls. The firs crash you where having is probably because you did not configure the database properly.

Been a while since I set databases up. I did download the x32 dlls from otland though and it loads up fine until it says the forgotten server stopped working.
http://otland.net/threads/opentibia-dll-pack-v2-0.155310/

Also, I followed a tutorial earlier and I think the database is setup fine. Any other suggestions?

Back