• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need php script

Rielx

FOOL
Reaction score
I need php script for modern acc that will display number of guild war frags from 2 guilds with ID 1 and 2; I want to replace with it old most powerful guilds script, on main page;

I made my own war system from lua code. here's detailed info: http://otservlist.org/ots/1073043

here's what i need specifically, but don't know how to script:

command to add tables to database: guild frags for any guild, and guild points for every player;
php code that will display all that; guild points could be made the same way like high scores.

now here's how to calculate which is valid guild frag. Let say if one player from 1st guild dies, if any of killers is from 2nd guild, guess that makes 1 frag for 2nd guild, and one guild point for player;

Last edited:
I use player storage 4000 to count player's guild points and 4001 to count player frags, now I'm not sure how to count guild frags; or is there something like global storage :D

Back