• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need some help here :3

kyoushirou

I like trains
Reaction score
Hey, I'm playing this 3x ot, thanatos.znote eu. And alot of people have accused me of botting in PVP, which is ridiculus. And now I've even gotten some GMs to take actiona gainst me for this.. So what I ask for some people is to confirm what I'm using to some GMs. Basically, I've used two tricks.

The "speedhack" - When you spam esc and walk with your keys you move faster then normally.
The "speedhack push" - If you stand 1 sqm away when pushing, the push is instant.

Anyone care to help me out here? I hate being accused of botting.

lol thats not botting at all, anybody can use it. but the gms always get the final say no matter what, dont bother trying to fight with them... just pisses them off more

No, but I was told they'd remove it if I could prove/get people to confirm what I said :p It's not a ban, more of a "botter mark".

lol thats not botting at all, anybody can use it. but the gms always get the final say no matter what, dont bother trying to fight with them... just pisses them off more

he's right dont argue it makes them mad >.<

and I'v played serveral ot's where u use that insta push we called it " power pushing " but its the person who owns the ot's fault not yours because it can be fixed
and as for the esc key speedhack iv never heard about that o.o

Back