• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Needing Help by getting the Manta Ray !

bksenho

Reaction score
Well, i did the access quest and everything... but when i pass the big statue and head to the north, a big f***ing stone pillar is on my front and i cant go ahead, where the manta rays would be (far away but, its the only way to get into her. PLEASE HELP!!!

damn man u are bugged...sux a lot ;ssssss u need to kill yourself 3 times and talk to king on thais...say hi 'manta ray' and then go again there

I think it has something to do with current stage the world is at. Some stages have certain areas blocked and you have to do certain tasks to unlock them. Read about it on wiki. I think it's called Liquid Black Quest or something along these lines

yeah you gotta wait i think it might be phase 1 again or 3 but i think if its not 2 you cant go ;p

Back