• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nelvara|Trollserv, comeback?

Would you play this server?

• Yes.

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • No.

Votes: 25 51.0%

• Total voters

trollebror

Developer
Reaction score
(Please post a comment if you vote)
Hello folks.

I just wanted to announce that some of the old trollserv-team is working on our old server.
Some of you may remember the server, some of you won't. Either way, feel free to vote if playing a server such as this one does interest you.

We will use the old map, with alot of new and remapped content. A bit more easy gameplay, especially for newcomers.

Question for the oldschool Nelvara players; while thinking back on the old server, is there something that you would like to change in the new version of Nelvara?

Please feel free to discuss this topic, feedback and ideas are mostly appreciated.

Not yet decided: (come with suggestions!)

HP/sec: ?
MP/sec: ?
SkillsX: ?
MagicLevelX: ?
Loot: ?

Server Information: (still under consideration)

ExpStages:
1-20: 20
21-50: 18
51-100: 14
100+ 10

PvP: PvP
Map: Huge, mostly ownmapped but some are borrowed from OTLand.net mappers who've shared their work with the public.
Overall style: RPG, adventure, unique hunting, unique quests.

Old minimap:
rrleko.png

Last edited:
Nelvara was awesome :)

Even though I'm not playing Tibia anymore, I'll may try this out again ;-)

I've uploaded the old nelvara world map. As you can see, some of the content are not complete. So we then only used like 50% of the map, still, it is pretty big.
The new server will come with the old content plus newly added, like desert, jungle and some more snow areas.

Yeah well, could add some multiplies after 200+. Until then, the following exp stages sounds to be pretty good.
ExpStages:
1-20: 20
21-50: 18
51-100: 14
100-200 10
201+5

I don't know if you remember me, But Im Dante Druid, and i would love if that server comes online again, But a few things i wonder about:
Will you reset the server?
And what client would the server stand on?

And about exp stages and custom spells;
Exp stages : as it was before, it was good as it was.
Custom spell : definately NO!

I do remember you Dante Druid. I was scrolling through some of the game-chat server logs yesterday and was reminded of a lot of old memories.
Saw you there aswell. :p We will reset the server, clean and fresh start for everybody.
The client is not yet decided, but my will is to run on 8.7+ for all the NAUGHTY mounts! ;>

About the exp stages, I think we will have to increase them. My guess is that more players will join if the rates are higher, don't you think?
AND about the custom spells, I was thinking about like...one custom spell for each vocation, after completing some higher level quest. Would be neat. >: )

Alright, well it's better to have a reset. I still don't remember the map so good x'D, 8.7 would be very nice.
If the exp stages is high i think it will be more players online, And that would be great aswell. But if it's to high, i don't think it's gonna be as the old days.
One custom spell for each vocation, then i dont want an offensive spell. Support or something. Like Skill Raising spell.

Paladins : raising the Distance skill and reducing the shielding. High mana cost Only for 10 seconds. And exhaust time like 20 seconds.
Mage : raising mana level, high mana cost.
Knight: Raising the Shielding, and reducing attack ( axe / sword club ) and viseversa.
Druid: raising mana level, high mana cost.
Only for 10 seconds. And exhaust time like 20 seconds.
Or something like that, it's just an idea i com up with. Could be bad or good.

Thanks

Last edited:
HP/sec: 10 for mages 15 for pallys 20 for eks
MP/sec: 20-25 for mages 15-20 for pallys and 10-15 for eks
SkillsX: not realy sure about this one, around 10~
MagicLevelX: not lower then 5
Loot: 1,5-2~

If you do make it 8.7 is it possible to remove cooldowns on old spells? cuz i realy dont like cooldowns..

HP/sec: 10 for mages 15 for pallys 20 for eks
MP/sec: 20-25 for mages 15-20 for pallys and 10-15 for eks
SkillsX: not realy sure about this one, around 10~
MagicLevelX: not lower then 5
Loot: 1,5-2~

If you do make it 8.7 is it possible to remove cooldowns on old spells? cuz i realy dont like cooldowns..

I would say those rates are too high. It makes it possible to hunt with UBER profit without using potions or w/e. This also promotes bots to continue hunting for forever.
Thought I understand that it's a lot of people that would prefer those rates, it's so much easier that way. But still, it could turn out that we use such high rates, still under consideration.

About the skills, I think we want something like that, maybe a little little bit lower like x8 and x4-5. That is pretty balanced I would say.

You are pretty right about the loot rate though. Should be around x1,5-2.

That we will have to think about, I do not like them very much neither. But they're there for a reason. We'll see...discussion about this matter would help us a bit.

all of my rates was just suggestions :p, but dont make the regen to low because then starting out will be a bitch = almost no new players :/

Back