• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Neo Bot Scripts

esfomeado

N o_0 B
Reaction score
I'm selling neo bot scripts. To see the finished scripts them i have pm me and if you wanna a custom script i can make for you.

Payment.
Paypal or Tibia money (Only Aurea)

Exemple of a script them i have to sell:

TARPIT TOMB FOR MAGES

Info:

Where: Ankrahmun desert

Level req: would recommend level 60+ but can be done with lvl 55 with some risks for mages and paladins.
Knights I recommend level 70+ with decent skills and eq

Premium: yes

Profit: yes as usual depends on level, but has always been profit for me with blessed wooden stake

Exp/h: upto 60-100k

Backpack setup: Will explain everything at a deal
125px-Tombtar.jpg

You will encounter:
Necromancer.gif
Vampire.gif
Bonebeast.gif
Mummy.gif
Crypt_Shambler.gif
Demon_Skeleton.gif
Stalker.gif

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Contains:
- Refiller

- Depositer

- Pk-waypoints

- Easy variables for mount, backpacks, depotbackpacks, which and how many potions to buy and what cap to leave cave

- Safebank

- Spearrefiller for RP
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Requirements:
- Money in bank

- Decent shield

- Shovel & rope

Price:
10$ or 250k on my world

Loot and profit after ~6h hunt with mage, sold 21 vampire dusts. Profit will be even more with paladins and knights. (Remember this is what I got ONE session, can't ensure you will profit as much)

Back